✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

European Tour Announced!

Forty Two

Google Ahoy and Coldplay = €59,- :lol:

That's not bad at all! I hope my friends (or at least one) want to come along.

You can find all prices at coldplay.com

But I wonder, what's the difference between 40, 60 and 65 euro tickets for Sportpaleis? (except the price, obviously)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd come back to Newcastle, i don't understand why they decided to drop it from the Viva La Vida world tour. I hope the atmosphere at the Crisis gig they did in Newcastle will remind them how good the crowds are. Sadly i'm not expecting them to come back, which means i'll have to shell out on transport to Manchester...

This is gonna be my first time at a Coldplay gig, do I have any reason to be worried I have work when the tickets go on sale to Coldplay fans? Will I still be able to get standing tickets easily? Going to Manchester one btw, £65 for standing tickets right?

Here in Denmark the good tickets (golden circle) got sold out almost instantly and of course it depends on the size of the gig.

Guest howyousawtheworld

What do you get for the £55 tickets if £65 is standing?Have to admit the prices are a bit steep. Was it like this for the VLV tour as I forget!

£65 for standing?! That's ridiculous, usually with bigger bands seated tickets are more expensive, i don't know why they've done it the other way round.

Also, to the person who asked whether they would come back to England on the World Tour, almost 100% certainly, they've always done multiple legs in England for the past albums

I wish they'd come back to Newcastle, i don't understand why they decided to drop it from the Viva La Vida world tour. I hope the atmosphere at the Crisis gig they did in Newcastle will remind them how good the crowds are. Sadly i'm not expecting them to come back, which means i'll have to shell out on transport to Manchester...

I heard a rumour about the stadium of light in 2012, nothing 100% but that may explain no Newcastle arena date.

I heard a rumour about the stadium of light in 2012, nothing 100% but that may explain no Newcastle arena date.

I was thinking the could do the Stadium of Light, that's usually the "go to" big venue in the north east, Take That usually do two gigs there on the UK Tour. Hopefully we'll get the boys up north! Thanks for the tip :)

I live 5 minutes away from stadium so I don't have choice but to notice.

Pink , oasis, and KOL also have done gigs. Maybe im been too optimistic.

Ouch, tough break! I hope you're right! I don't really want to travel up to Manchester and as a student I bet the tour clashes with my A levels anyway, knowing my luck!