17 December - Rotterdam, Ahoy

18 December - Antwerp, Sportpaleis

20 December - Frankfurt, Festhalle

21 December - Berlin, O2 World Arena

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Dublin date? I'm assuming there'll be more European dates than this?

Well, in the Billboard interview Holmes said they were doing a short arena run in Deceember, before doing a full world tour in 2012. So i'm not hopeful that more dates will be added. They've missed Newcastle out too, so that means i'm going to have to wait too, because it's going to be too expensive to go to Manchester and back, plus i have college the next morning. But there is a 5 day gap between the Manchester show and the London show, so they could add something.

Do you know, what time the pre-sale starts by eventime???:thinking:

Yes,the official sale starts next Friday at 9am..

But the special pre sale for all Coldplay online fans starts on next Wednesday (21 Sept) at 9am.

You have to visit the newspage (http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=793) and klick on the link behind the pre-sale date for Cologne,Lanxess Arena and enter the password MYLOXYLOTIX at the Eventim page.But you can just enter this page after 9am on Wednesday...

I will be one of the first who orders his ticket:)

Greetings,Sebastian

Guest howyousawtheworld

They kicked off their AROBTTH tour at the SECC in Glasgow back in 2002 as well. It's a must. On a Saturday night as well which is great.

I might go to Antwerp. But rather unlikely. It's a great and unique opportunity to see them live in a rather small venue. The only problems are getting tickets, which may be tricky (usually sold out in 30 seconds), how I will get there and back, and whom I'm going with. And the songs they'll play that will probably be mostly new, not my taste, and in place of old songs I like better. (I'm sure they'll leave out Shiver, Everything's Not Lost and Life Is For Living for DLIBYH, Paradise and Up In Flames, which may suck.)