• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay record sell out predicted as ticket scammers prepare to pounce

coldplay.jpg

Coldplay record sell out predicted as UK ticket scammers prepare to pounce

Coldplay record sell out predicted as ticket scammers prepare to pounce

On Monday, Coldplay announced that they would undertake three rare performances this December:

• Dec 3, Glasgow SECC
  • Dec 4, Manchester MEN
  • Dec 9, O2 London

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9.30am but viagogo predicts that tickets will sell out in three minutes.

In 2009, Coldplay played just three stadium dates and sold out Wembley in just two minutes and in 2005, Coldplay's five date tour sold out in twenty minutes. Coldplay was the number one band search term post festival season this year ' moving up 20 places prior to the start of festival season in June, and after being voted top festival headliner by BBC6 Music this week, viagogo predicts that fans will see overwhelming competition for tickets, with just over 50,000 tickets going on sale.

viagogo warns that desperate fans are likely to fall victim of scam sites, preying on fans who miss out on tickets the first time around.

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Coldplay-record-sell-out-predicted-as-ticket-scammers-prepare-to-pounce&nItemID=44217

BE CARREFUL ! I have contacted by Viagogo for adversing in my french Coldplay's Community... and he gave me the same argument to encourage me to put advertising... Remember, this is a business and he like to talk about him! ;) Is just à marketing buzz...

Sorry for my bad english ;)

• 5 months later...