✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

busybeeburns, of course it is. At three UK venues there are, at best, 40,000 tickets available. There are a lot more people than that want to go and see them. They'll need a take-that-esque stint at Wembley Stadium to please everyone but unlike Take That, they've got an American leg of the tour to fit in somewhere.

Coldplay Tickets For UK Tour Sell Out in 10 Minutes

030611_js_coldplay.jpg

After an incredible rush for tickets, Coldplay's upcoming UK arena dates sold out this morning in less than 10 minutes as 100,000s of fans flocked to the Internet to try and get their hands on scarce tickets for the three UK shows.

If you're still looking for tickets, you should compare prices at Stereoboard.com. We work only with the leading UK agencies and fan exchanges to compare prices, ensuring you don't get ripped off by online scammers.

Click here to Compare & Buy Coldplay Tickets at Stereoboard.com.

Chris Martin and Co will release their new album ‘Mylo Xyloto’ on October 24th. Fans can now pre-order the new album through www.coldplay.com and iTunes. Those who pre-order on iTunes will instantly receive a download of the new single ‘Paradise’. The track is also available to purchase as a single download.

‘Mylo Xyloto’ was produced by Markus Dravs, Daniel Green and Rik Simpson, with additional composition by Brian Eno. The album includes the track ‘Princess of China’ which features vocals by Rihanna.

Coldplay UK & European tour dates for December 2011 are as follows:

UK Dates

3 December - Glasgow, SECC

4 December - Manchester, MEN Arena

9 December - London, O2 Arena

European Dates

14 December - Paris, Bercy

15 December - Cologne, Lanxess Arena

17 December - Rotterdam, Ahoy

18 December - Antwerp, Sportpaleis

20 December - Frankfurt, Festhalle

21 December - Berlin, O2 World Arena

http://www.stereoboard.com/index.php..._campaign=news

I tried to get 2 standing at 9:30:05 and absolutely nothing.... went back and tried for the tiered seats and again nothing. :( I managed to get through to order 2 standing from Seetickets but I took too long filling in the form and when I got to the confirmation page it said they'd sold out - can't believe they don't hold your tickets for you at all. Just a joke :angry:

Something just ain't right here surely? It's hard to believe they'd sell out that fast.... but then again this is the first big UK gig in like two years and everyone was talking about it, Radio 1 ended up advertising the gigs because one of the DJ's couldn't keep his mouth shut :rolleyes:

They better add another date or I'll be quite fed up with the band tbh. It's not very fair that so many genuine fans have to loose out. Perhaps it's already a planned thing to add another show on the Saturday. It might be that they'd rather stage the two dates sales. Gotta love the o2 :rolleyes: Also I have to be honest, the price of tickets this time has left a bad taste in my mouth. On See tickets the standing tickets were nearly £70!! I mean, with the booking fee the cheapest tickets this time were £50. I got level 1 Wembley tickets for less than that! Don't know whether it's more the band to blame or the venues but it's daylight robbery in my opinion. I know the guys are massive and all but there should be some kind of limit on how much these venues should be able to charge and I don't think £70 bloody pounds is reasonable at all...

I managed to get 2 standing tickets yesterday, and I was trying for one ticket for my friend this morning as he was working at 9:30 (i was too but nevermind).

And I was there on the dot and nope, no standing available for feck sake.

So i head over to viagogo and the like to see how much, £119 up for standing up to £700 :/

Somebody needs to put a stop to this "legal touting" nonsense. Ebay ok, can deal with that but ban the others!

So if anyone has one standing to sell I would be very grateful if we could arrange something :)

Hope everyone else got what they wanted

So i head over to viagogo and the like to see how much, £119 up for standing up to £700 :/

Somebody needs to put a stop to this "legal touting" nonsense. Ebay ok, can deal with that but ban the others!

Agreed. The whole thing is so scummy it makes me so mad. My Dad argues it's the way the free economic market works but I think it should just be stopped. And the way viagogo and stereoboard promote themselves as a 'fan exchange'. Complete load of stinking bull. Yeah, because I'm a REAL FAN I'll go ahead and pay £600 for a ticket. :rolleyes:

Agreed. The whole thing is so scummy it makes me so mad. My Dad argues it's the way the free economic market works but I think it should just be stopped. And the way viagogo and stereoboard promote themselves as a 'fan exchange'. Complete load of stinking bull.

Totally agree with you, especially object to places like viagogo and stereoboard promoting themselves as "fan exchanges" - fucking rip off merchants more like!!! :angry::angry::angry: