✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

Totally agree with you, especially object to places like viagogo and stereoboard promoting themselves as "fan exchanges" - fucking rip off merchants more like!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Exactly, it's just a tout market sold as something it's not :angry::angry::angry:

Just signed the petition, hope it's able to get off the ground. Everyone with a twitter/facebook account should be linking it while this is the topic of the day.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say though that i'm surprised that some fans didn't use the presale to book their tickets...

We all tried! At least I've seen them this year, huge sympathy for those guys who've never seen them before.

Exactly, it's just a tout market sold as something it's not :angry::angry::angry:

Just signed the petition, hope it's able to get off the ground. Everyone with a twitter/facebook account should be linking it while this is the topic of the day.

Just signed it and put the link out on my facebook and twitter, i hope everyone else does too. Theses places have been getting away with ripping off good honest music fans for far too long and it's time they were stopped.

I must say though that i'm surprised that some fans didn't use the presale to book their tickets...

I would have attempted to but I wasn't able to get online yesterday morning, otherwise I would have logged on. The pre-sale is supposedly a very limited amount so some of us would have still missed out. I think a lot of us didn't expect it to be so difficult to get tickets this morning either.

And I agree with Rox, I've been lucky enough to see the band live 3 times, last time was at their really small Christmas 09 charity gig they did in Exeter which I feel extremely blessed to have gone to seeing as it's a very rare thing to get the chance to see the band in such an intimate setting now they're so very big. So I shouldn't feel too sorry for myself if they don't add another date. There's always the proper MX tour which is bound to be earlyish next year.

I tried the pre sale yesterday with no luck and the same again today.

What annoyed me was that when I googled Coldplay O2 tickets yesterday they were already available on the exchange sites and e bay at extortionate prices which means either fans are selling on for profit or non fans are signing up to get ticket opportunities.

I've signed the petition as this circus which happens every time tickets go on sale must stop.

:veryangry2:

ok guys sorry i didn't realize it was so difficult yesterday.

I really think something is wrong because that amount of tickets cannot go in less than a minute... and people got "sold out" messages at 9:01 or even 9:00 dead...

I suspect ticket companies to be not that fair...

FYI, Bercy in france was sold out in 3 minutes. Still weird as well... Cause in 2008, standing tickets were available for a few hours !

From Facebook:

"Following yesterday's pre-sale and today's general sale, tickets for Coldplay's shows in Glasgow, Manchester, London, Paris, Rotterdam and Antwerp have now completely sold out. Big thanks to those of you who bought one, and apologies to those who missed out. There are still some tickets available for the three shows in Germany - click below for those."

Doesn't sound promising for new dates.

Well no luck again today, my friend bought tcikets for Frankfurt instead for fear we were going to have nothing in our hands, seeing as they're not going to play here in Italy for the forseeable future. This time was even more fucked up than usual, because most of the people from the countries where they are not supposed to play in December, have of course tried to get tickets to London, raising up even more the total number of people trying, and this will be the case also if they're going to add another date in London, I don't really think the situation is going to be better for us fans.

No Tickets

I Tried and failed both yesterday and today to acquire tickets for the O2 gig. Birthday present for my daughter. Gutted. And to rub salt in to the wound they are all ready selling on Ebay at over inflated prices. Touts making money at the expense of the fans. I am really sad that my daughter will miss out and I also feel for the hundreds of other folk in the same boat. It is high time that the UK ticketing system was sorted for once and for all.

Well no luck again today, my friend bought tcikets for Frankfurt instead for fear we were going to have nothing in our hands, seeing as they're not going to play here in Italy for the forseeable future. This time was even more fucked up than usual, because most of the people from the countries where they are not supposed to play in December, have of course tried to get tickets to London, raising up even more the total number of people trying, and this will be the case also if they're going to add another date in London, I don't really think the situation is going to be better for us fans.

This is kind of what I thought but I didn't want to express my views for fear of aggravating people. Obviously people from other countries apart from England are entitled to purchase tickets for the London show(s), but part of me wishes that they would just wait until the band performed in their own country so there are more tickets left for the British fans.

I just feel totally gutted atm. I tried yesterday in the presale and was never even offered lower tier tickets, which is what i need, so i came back this morning to try again and still had no luck with Ticketmaster so i tried Seetickets (i had both pages open well before 9.30am and kept refreshing them both) who actually offered me block 109, but when i put in the number of tickets i wanted it said "sorry, no results match your request" and then basically got nowhere since then.

Now i'm just hoping and praying that they either add an extra London date or we get a proper full UK tour some time next year.