✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[15-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany

Hab mir zwei Sitzplatzkarten in einem der vorderen Ränge geschnappt, 1. Reihe, dürfte mir ne gute Sicht bringen :) Bei der Viva La Vida Tour saß ich in Düsseldorf gaaanz weit hinten auf der Tribüne der Esprit-Arena, daher freu ich mich jetzt besonders^^ Ticketbeschränkung ist etwas doof, drei weitere Freunde "mussten" daher Stehplatzkarten nehmen, da die Saalplanbuchung kurz nach 9 deaktiviert wurde und einer so wahrscheinlich alleine gesessen hätte. Ich selbst wollte lieber nen Sitzplatz, keine Lust lange in der Kälte zu warten um weit vorne stehen zu können^^

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Das blöde ist , hast ne dicke Winterjacke an und im Innenraum schwitzte dich

kaputt!!!:sweatdrop:

Genau, und das will ich tunlichst vermeiden! Ich glaube, ich werde mir ne billige filzdecke kaufen und mich dann solange in die einkuscheln, wie ich draußen stehe. Die kann ich dann beim einlass einfach zur seite legen.

Oh my, having a hard time reading it with my fail german (A)

Got a question about the pre-sale. You could basicly buy a ticket for everywhere you wanted to sit/stand, no? Because I just looked into it and there were many places taken already. Were those places available during the presale?

same for me, my German used to be a bit better at school, lol.

I also wonder if you can easily buy tickets (seats) for the first circle..?

Got a question about the pre-sale. You could basicly buy a ticket for everywhere you wanted to sit/stand, no? Because I just looked into it and there were many places taken already. Were those places available during the presale?

Yes, those places were avaible during the presale. During the first two minutes of presale I could choose every seat by myself, but after these two minutes they decided to turn the selection of seats off. That's why three of my friends have standing-tickets, because it was impossible for them to select seats near to mine.

At least you could book for all categories. Keep in mind, there'll be new stock on Friday.

Am Freitag könnte es minimal günstiger werden. Bin gespannt.

Yes, those places were avaible during the presale. During the first two minutes of presale I could choose every seat by myself, but after these two minutes they decided to turn the selection of seats off. That's why three of my friends have standing-tickets, because it was impossible for them to select seats near to mine.

Hmm, I'm still able to click on seats who are next to each other. Still can pick your own seats =) But it's only max 2 per account I guess.

Good that I can pick any catogory I want. I'm still doubting about what to do. I wanna go to R'dam and Antwerp, but not sure yet on which one I'm gonna sit.

Am already a bit stressy about tomorrow =p I would like seating tickets close as possible to the stage. Fingers crossed!

Hmm, I'm still able to click on seats who are next to each other. Still can pick your own seats =) But it's only max 2 per account I guess.

Yes, now it's possible again. But minutes after 9 o'clock it wasn't possible for me and a friend, I think they turned it off temporarily.

It was really exciting this morning when we finally got the tickets.

I was sitting in class when my mother sent me that there was a 2 ticket limit for each buyer and I think this was a shock to everyone, but twisted mind sent the sms that she bought the tickets, one minute after that and the whole world turns to be perfect again! :wacky:

I missed being in the coldplay hype. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It was really exciting this morning when we finally got the tickets.

I was sitting in class when my mother sent me that there was a 2 ticket limit for each buyer and I think this was a shock to everyone, but twisted mind sent the sms that she bought the tickets, one minute after that and the whole world turns to be perfect again! :wacky:

I missed being in the coldplay hype. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Man I would have never ever thought about YOU posting on the forum again! :lol:

Oh and :dance::dance::dance:

Man I would have never ever thought about YOU posting on the forum again! :lol:

Oh and :dance::dance::dance:

:phu: I think I deserve more than just such a lame comment. :phu:

What do you think who you are?!?!

I'm not quite sure if I'm willing to go to Cologne together with you! :sneaky:

damn it, WAIT! you've got the tickets, so I don't have a big choice. *Ggggrrr* :inquisitive:

*gone reading and leaning .... maybe learning*

^ UUUuuuuh miss princess wants more attention then? Fine..

I don't give a shit! :lol: Everytime I phone you I talk your ear off, so that has to be enough! :P

:kiss:

WHAT? :stunned:

one and a half hour are not that long!

I mean for talking about coldplay it was really not long. :thinking:

oh, we have to plan this day very carefully! :dance:

At least you could book for all categories. Keep in mind, there'll be new stock on Friday.

Am Freitag könnte es minimal günstiger werden. Bin gespannt.

Die Preise erscheinen mir auch etwas hoch, auch weil im Ankündigungs-Posting die Preise nicht auf 80€ kommen wie nun auf eventim! Ist mit 74€ ja sogar mehr als U2 Innenraum letztes Jahr... kraß!! :o Also ist das schon in etwa der Preis von Freitag und echt nicht weniger? Ich dachte, man zahlt jetzt eben mehr wegen dem pre-sale? Hat das jemand schon bei der letzten Tour gemacht? Die bei eventim meinten eben, sie wissen die Endpreise erst Fr um 9... okaaay.

Meint Ihr denn, Innenraum ist direkt am Freitag um kurz nach 9 weg? Also lieber direkt auf Nr. sicher gehen? Ich weiß nicht, wie das immer bei Coldplay ist... :confused:

Ok, bin grade gemütlich zur Kölnarena spaziert und habe mir 2 Tickets am Ticketschalter gekauft, offizieller Vorverkauf ist im übrigen schon heute und nicht wie angegeben morgen.

Bin jetzt jedenfalls happy und habe mir schon 85 Kreise an die Tapette gemalt, jeden Tag ein kreuzen.

ps. die hier auf der Seite angegebenen Preise lesen sich wirklich schöner wie die tatsächlichen.

Ok, bin grade gemütlich zur Kölnarena spaziert und habe mir 2 Tickets am Ticketschalter gekauft, offizieller Vorverkauf ist im übrigen schon heute und nicht wie angegeben morgen.

Bin jetzt jedenfalls happy und habe mir schon 85 Kreise an die Tapette gemalt, jeden Tag ein kreuzen.

ps. die hier auf der Seite angegebenen Preise lesen sich wirklich schöner wie die tatsächlichen.

Also stimmen die 74 Euro nochwas für den Innenraum? Oder was steht da drauf?

ETA: Pre-Sale Innenraum über Eventim ist jetzt weg, aber über den KölnArena Ticketshop kann man auch noch bestellen, auch telefonisch. :) Habe ich gerade gemacht. Better safe than sorry! ;)