✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great but with one negative point.

We had seats but I was standing during HLH and Yellow. After Yellow the man behind me asked if I would stand the whole concert. I said Yes. So I did but during In My Place he took my shoulder and said pretty aggresive that he was angry of me standing. So I stayed standing but than he beat me on my head (softly). So I was really angry until the end of Major MInus. As of GPASUYF the whole crowd was standing and we laughed in the man's face.

I'm still really angry about it. I didn't enjoy the first three songs. And that are three of my favourites. Hope that that loser will never see coldplay again, he doesn't deserves it.

Had a great but with one negative point.

We had seats but I was standing during HLH and Yellow. After Yellow the man behind me asked if I would stand the whole concert. I said Yes. So I did but during In My Place he took my shoulder and said pretty aggresive that he was angry of me standing. So I stayed standing but than he beat me on my head (softly). So I was really angry until the end of Major MInus. As of GPASUYF the whole crowd was standing and we laughed in the man's face.

I'm still really angry about it. I didn't enjoy the first three songs. And that are three of my favourites. Hope that that loser will never see coldplay again, he doesn't deserves it.

Urgh, afwul story. I have to say, typical Belgian mentality really. In public, they don't know emotions like bliss, or sadness. Anyways, don't let it get to you, they all vote NVA anyways :P

Urgh, afwul story. I have to say, typical Belgian mentality really. In public, they don't know emotions like bliss, or sadness. Anyways, don't let it get to you, they all vote NVA anyways :P

It was more a Vlaams Belang-guy. NVA-people are ok, there are just too much of them to hate them all.

Great btw he kissed the ground in the end.

I really hoped they would come back to play CL after ETIAW, because it took a while until the lights went on... but it was nothing...

It was more a Vlaams Belang-guy. NVA-people are ok, there are just too much of them to hate them all.

Great btw he kissed the ground in the end.

I really hoped they would come back to play CL after ETIAW, because it took a while until the lights went on... but it was nothing...

Yeah I hope that too. I kept clapping because I thought they might've come on again, but they didn't . BASTARDS !!

I didn't even notice him kissing the stage :p

How did Don't Let It Break Your Heart Sound? Something to see forward too?

It actually sounded almost exactly like the album version :p But less choatic. And they always seemed to practice it with A Hopeful Transmission on tape as intro.

It actually sounded almost exactly like the album version :p But less choatic. And they always seemed to practice it with A Hopeful Transmission on tape as intro.

I am so jealous right now.. I would kill glasses to hear LIJ or DLIBYH! Been listening to sad Coldplay songs with rain in the background thanks to you:cry:

Haha nah, not because of that but really try this with any slow Coldplay song:

http://www.rainymood.com/

To perhaps, ease the pain, they didn't do Lovers in Japan completely. Just the first verse and chorus

Well that's still more then nothing:P

Why are they soundchecking songs they don't play yet? To make me cry?:cry::P

Ah well, the album version or the Goffertpark 2009 version has to do the trick then.

I've been on that site a lot lately. I bet it would sound awesome with "Prospekt's March", actually.

I've had it on for at least 3 hours now and I don't wanna turn it off while I'm so so sleepy.

Would love to have it as an mp3.

And you are so so right.. Prospekt's March <3

Well that's still more then nothing:P

Why are they soundchecking songs they don't play yet? To make me cry?:cry::P

Ah well, the album version or the Goffertpark 2009 version has to do the trick then.

Perhaps they just wanted to soundcheck songs they didn't play to keep it interesting? I bet they never soundcheck with Yellow :P

I've had it on for at least 3 hours now and I don't wanna turn it off while I'm so so sleepy.

Would love to have it as an mp3.

And you are so so right.. Prospekt's March <3

I had it on for an hour while browsing the internet and it pained me to close the tab. I need to do that tonight.

About Yellow: I just hate how sped-up it sounds nowadays. I fell in love with Yellow again recently.

I'm a fan of freedom of speech, so I won't be the one doing it :p

Would you kill me if I say that I don't like DLIBYH :(

I would totally kill you very slowly by playing DLIBYH over and over and over:sneaky:

Haha, I wouldn't be able to ever kill a person over something and especially not over something that contains music.

Have to face my little bro every single day with his rap/R&B/hardcore/techno stuff in most cases I find extremely shit:P

Edit: It pains me to close the tab as well. It's 1:42am here, this is gonna hurt in 6 hours..

Back from this concert!

So, as already said, i thought it was really short! shorter than as usual! Chris was less in the mood than other times according to me (less jumps, less talks, no jokes at all,...)

Anyway, I really appreciated the dedication of Us against the world to the 6 killed people and 125 injured, to the family and friends affected by this drama a few days ago...

I was seating in the side, first line near the backstage and in front of the stairs to go to the stage, so I could see some interesting things:

-During the Pre show song from Jay-Z I clearly saw the 4 guys arriving alone, one by one and entering in a 3mX3m curtained room behind the stage for the last 4 minutes. Probably for the pre-gig hug.

-I'm also pretty sure, one or more of the guys had family with them tonight. Tomorrow they have a day off so it would make sense. Just before the start some people (7-8 in total) arrived from the backstage with 3 kids (2 youngest were in arms and the oldest (a blond girl) was by foot and they were wearing big colored ear-protections). Security brought them to reserved seats. I'm absolutely not interested in people so I can't say if Gwyneth was there ;-) (but there was a tall blond woman). Kids were between 3 and 7 years old more or less, (at least 2 girls, within a blond,...)

-Just before the encore, the oldest girl went to the curtained room behind the stage to wait and meet his dad! So cute! The 2 youngest left during the encore. They were asleep in the arms of some adults :-)