✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you do when you're really ANGRY?

Destrokk

it's kind of funny you made this thread because i just got back from a band competition and i am IRATE.

some idiots in the band wouldn't shut up and be respectful to the other bands performing- not even when the captains told them to stop.

So to make me feel better I hugged my doggeh (and she put her head on my shoulder :heart:) and then I act on what makes me angry. So in this case, ~3 of my friends and i are going to my band director to report it because it was ridiculous.

Yes, do something about it - that's the way. ;) Get organized, get busy, take it to the streets, be part of a revolution! :biker::cool2:

off thread

but not in America because america has become powerful, because Mexico lost the war and became poor.

is not possible to make a revolution in America, so polished, so empty of humanity in New York .

example Eminem wrote his entire career, and now it has become a kind guy. but it was never a bad guy, but is just america and will not revolutionize america .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg&ob=av2e]Eminem - White America - YouTube[/ame]

off thread

but not in America because america has become powerful, because Mexico lost the war and became poor.

is not possible to make a revolution in America, so polished, so empty of humanity in New York .

example Eminem wrote his entire career, and now it has become a kind guy. but it was never a bad guy, but is just america and will not revolutionize america .

if you know its going off the thread topic, why post it?

its not advisable, but I had a very soothing evening smashing glass bottles once. I guess if you've got some due for recycling you could take them to the bottle bank, they do smash when you throw them in there, albeit not in quite so satisfying a way

^Me too, when I get really frusterated with people I start to cry and they call me a cry baby.

off thread

Yeah I think I'll try this, since I'm mexican.

Also flipping tables.