✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

I think the same..... but is a bit vintage t-shirt, no?:D I don't know arriving time yet...

LOL yeah it is, but what can I say, I like vitage things haha plus Liberty Leading the People is my favourite painting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh a banner would be cool!!

Also I though about wearing something :elephant: related, like a hat/head or something, but I don't have any so... unless I find something in Madrid the day before...

oh thats a great idea :D i will try to find something too

Oh a banner would be cool!!

Also I though about wearing something :elephant: related, like a hat/head or something, but I don't have any so... unless I find something in Madrid the day before...

I love the idea too, I'm gonna look if I find something.

Hello! :cool:

I'm Sergio, I'm Spanish (from Madrid) and I've been silently watching you all since a few years ago. It's now the time to properly say hello, isn't it? :)

Oh well, I'll go straight to the point. I'm attending the Coldplay show next Wednesday. It's my first CP show although, I've been a fan for maybe 5 or 6 years now... I didn't get to see them in the X&Y nor VLV tours, and I was eagerly waiting for my chance to come. Now it has ;) The best thing of it is that my girlfriend is the biggest Coldplay fan you can ever imagine, she's got something really special with this band... And I can eventually say that I'm making her dream come true. I feel really lucky and blessed, and I want to thank the guys for choosing Madrid for their Mylo Xyloto world-premiere. It's a honour.

I have surfed through all this looong topic and didn't get to see a pic of the tickets, so here comes mine:

cptix1.jpg

Regarding the actual concert, I think I will start queing early in the morning of the 26th (8AM) since my mom works 50 meters away from the Las Ventas bullring... Although I might end up spending the night there, if it's not raining cats and dogs or something. I just want to have the best spot possible.

If someone has any questions regarding how to get to the bullring, where to have a drink or anything - I'm open to you. I've spent many years studying in a school a few yards away, so I know the zone very well.

Nice to meet you all :D

Yay i also got tickets. Hehe i actually won the tickets from that bulgarian radio contest :) idk if they are really going to be VIP though (i don't have them yet).

did anyone buy those 155 euro tickets? i really need more information about that! i'm so excited ;)

did anyone buy those 155 euro tickets? i really need more information about that! i'm so excited ;)

I bought those tix for me and my friends - looks like they are mostly charging you for food and drink:

PREMIUM Golden Ticket - Tendido Bajo - Tendido 9

174,50 X2 349,00

(The price includes 60,00 Euros for ticket and 95,00 Euros for Vip Catering, plus 19,50 Euros for distribution costs. Taxes included.)

I know if gets you into the venue early as well. Other than that, I don't know that there is anything special to them...

Jason

Wellcome LikeASong :).

I got tendido 9 ones :D.

Hope i can see some of you in the venue, I'm planing to arrive at 16h (I'm so lazy, I always arrive late to all places, I only get at time for Coldplay concerts :P).

Yay i also got tickets. Hehe i actually won the tickets from that bulgarian radio contest :) idk if they are really going to be VIP though (i don't have them yet).

You can find some information here

http://www.firstgoldenticket.com/

I also have a golden premium ticket is good to know there will be another coldplaying members. :) Hope meet you I´m going alone...

Wellcome LikeASong :).

I got tendido 9 ones :D.

Hope i can see some of you in the venue, I'm planing to arrive at 16h (I'm so lazy, I always arrive late to all places, I only get at time for Coldplay concerts :P).

great;) I'll get even more late but we are in the same tendido:D

Yeah i'm from Madrid.

save the seats for my companions :).

do you think that's possible guys? I will love to start queueing by midday and tell my friend to join me later since he's not so keen on waiting for hours, but, will he be able to join me in the queue later on?it worked for me some time ago, but the venue was half the size of Las Ventas and the band was not so massive back then...

btw,I'll wear my Life in Technicolor shirt if weather allows!if you want we can exchange phone numbers to meet up for queueing!

here it was a bit confusing, people came and join the others that were in the line, we tried to respect the people who arrived first (6am i heard :| ) but then when the gates were open everyone ran the fast we could :lol:

we will be there at midday too and will be wearing etiaw tshirt and a portuguese flag :D

here it was a bit confusing, people came and join the others that were in the line, we tried to respect the people who arrived first (6am i heard :| ) but then when the gates were open everyone ran the fast we could :lol:

we will be there at midday too and will be wearing etiaw tshirt and a portuguese flag :D

do you speak spanish?just to know in which lenguage is better to approach you guys, since I doubt my portoguese will improve in the next 5 days :laugh3:(i'll try to brush it up, though!)

do you speak spanish?just to know in which lenguage is better to approach you guys, since I doubt my portoguese will improve in the next 5 days :laugh3:(i'll try to brush it up, though!)

u can speak spanish, i think i understand it :lol: