✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys think there will be any changes to the setlist? :) I guess DLIBYH and Up In Flames will be added but other than that?

I'm really hoping they'll play some of the songs we didn't hear live yet. So yeah, DLIBYH is on the top of my list. And PoC, even if it's just Chris singing.

Coldplay' Chris Martin just explained in Madrid: "The Rihanna track is the best singing on any Coldplay album. Ever"

Coldplay: "No other plans for collaborations, Rihanna was the only name on the list. It's the only duet we've done or wanted to do"

Coldplay in Madrid: "We're trying something new and interactive with the audience at tonights gig. It might go wrong."

link

Thanks Tash.

Coldplay's Chris Martin: "It's fine to not like us as a band. But people who accuse us of plagiarism are C_NTS."

Coldplay's Chris Martin dropping the C-bomb! Spanish translator lady looks... hesitant...

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Go Chris!

:laugh3::lol:

Thanks Tash.

Coldplay's Chris Martin: "It's fine to not like us as a band. But people who accuse us of plagiarism are C_NTS."

Coldplay's Chris Martin dropping the C-bomb! Spanish translator lady looks... hesitant...

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Go Chris!

OMG! I want a clip of those :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Coldplay' Chris Martin just explained in Madrid: "The Rihanna track is the best singing on any Coldplay album. Ever"

Coldplay: "No other plans for collaborations, Rihanna was the only name on the list. It's the only duet we've done or wanted to do"

Coldplay in Madrid: "We're trying something new and interactive with the audience at tonights gig. It might go wrong."

link

Tash you're doing an awesome job as always. :D

So it should be on youtube around 10?