✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay - Coldplay on Coldplay - American Express UNSTAGED - YouTube[/url]

Has this been posted yet?

Also, Anton Corbijn was on a big Dutch talk show kinda TV program thing (De Wereld Draait Door) tonight. He talked mostly about U2 and Achtung Baby, but also about this live stream and they showed a cute black and white clip of him and Chris, with Chris playing a Nick Cave song on the piano.

I'll try and see if I can find the video.

they look nice, cant listen to it coz family is a bit busy :|

Also, Anton Corbijn was on a big Dutch talk show kinda TV program thing (De Wereld Draait Door) tonight. He talked mostly about U2 and Achtung Baby, but also about this live stream and they showed a cute black and white clip of him and Chris, with Chris playing a Nick Cave song on the piano.

I'll try and see if I can find the video.

video

They talk about Coldplay from 06:50 until 08:25

You can see Chris playing piano (Nick Cave - Into My Arms) from 07:50 until 08:20

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLUsNU5Hpg]Coldplay - American Express UNSTAGED Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Coldplay Gets Butterflies for Multi-Platform Concert [with promo video]

Graffiti is the theme of Coldplay’s concert tomorrow (Oct. 26) in Madrid, a performance that is the focal point of a multi-platform event from American Express in partnership with Vevo and YouTube.

The show is part of the American Express Unstaged music series, but this time is distinctive for being directed by filmmaker and photographer Anton Corbijn (The American, Control) and streamed live exclusively on Vevo.

There are new viewing options, too. Fans in New York City will be able to watch on four large LED screens, with built-in sound, placed in Times Square. Those at home can switch between multiple camera angles, including: the Director’s Cut; how it looks from the stage; and the view from above, thanks to an aerial camera affixed to cables circling Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas.

Fans also can chat live, either just with their friends or with the rest of the global audience, and can opt to watch using the Vevo or YouTube apps on mobile and connected devices.

In the buildup to the performance, among competitions and other activities, Coldplay fans were invited to create an online graffiti-style butterfly as part the “Flight of Madrid” project. An assortment of these lepidopterae will be will be animated into a music video that will be projected on the LCD screens behind the band during the concert, and they each have the creator’s tag and home town on their body for easier recognition.

Afterwards, fans who “like” the American Express Entertainment tab on Facebook will be allowed to download three Coldplay tracks from the Madrid show. The performance also will be rebroadcast for 48 hours and selected clips will be on the Coldplay Vevo page on YouTube.

In the United States, the webcast will begin at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on Wednesday, October 26 with special guest, artist Fedde Le Grand.

The event supports the new Coldplay album, Mylo Xyloto, which was released Monday. The multiple Grammy Award-winning band’s last album, 2008’s Viva La Vida, charted at No. 1 in 36 countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom.

http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2011/10/25/coldplay-gets-butterflies-for-multi-platform-concert-with-promo-video

Very very cool

"Afterwards, fans who “like” the American Express Entertainment tab on Facebook will be allowed to download three Coldplay tracks from the Madrid show. The performance also will be rebroadcast for 48 hours and selected clips will be on the Coldplay Vevo page on YouTube."

I'm on my train way to Madrid from South Spain.

In http://www.aemet.es (Climate and Forecast National Spanish Agency, Agriculture Ministery) you can follow forecast by hour. It sais a 90% chance of rain by 9pm.

You can follow my coldplay twitter @coldplayspain or my personal one @cotomarin to find the day of the show instant info about the venue, the show, the coldplayers... LOTS OF THINGS and pictures live.

For those who are coming alone or just want to meet new coldplayers you can check a pic of me some pages ago or if it's raining easily find me cos I'll be wearing a yellow poncho to avoid the rain :D

See you all in Madrid YAY!!

unstaged80.jpg

Watch tomorrow's UNSTAGED Madrid performance live

25 October 2011 4:47 pm

See the show on your computer - or in Times Square!

news_line.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLUsNU5Hpg&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - American Express UNSTAGED Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Good afternoon. A reminder that Coldplay's American Express UNSTAGED show in Madrid will be broadcast live on YouTube in countries around the world* tomorrow (Wednesday, 26 October).

The show, directed by Anton Corbijn, will stream live at http://www.youtube.com/coldplayVEVO at 10pm Spanish time / 9pm UK time / 4pm ET / 1pm PT (click here to find out what time that is where you are). It will also be available to watch live on mobile devices via VEVO and YouTube apps for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android.

If you're in New York City, you will also be able to watch the show on four large LED screens, with built-in sound, placed in Times Square.

After the show, if you Like American Express's Entertainment tab on Facebook, you'll be able to download three tracks from the concert. The performance will also be rebroadcast for 48 hours and selected clips will be on the Coldplay Vevo page on YouTube.

The special guest artist opening the show will be Fedde Le Grand, who recently remixed Paradise.

And Coldplay.com is going along for the ride - so keep an eye here on the site for news and pictures...

Anchorman

* The Unstaged show be available to watch in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. (Apologies to those of you in other countries.)

Hi everyone :)

I've done it again :cool: I sneaked into Las Ventas bullring, but this time I went even further and went up to the nosebleeds and the upper seats. Again, I've taken abundant footage (photos and some videos too) of the stage and the surroundings, so people queing know what to expect.

I won't go into a lot of detail as pictures speak for themselves. I just took pics of everything :D

I also managed to get a full plot of the venue, 1:250 scale, where you can see most of lightning gear, etc. That pic is also attached.

Enjoy. Thanks for watching :)

coldplay20101025u2santo.th.jpg

coldplay20101025u2santon.th.jpg