✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

Good luck to you Raphaele .. let us know if (no not ¨if¨ ) / WHEN you get the tickets

Wish we could all meet at the waiting lanes and say hello to everyone

Maybe we (Coldplayers) can all plan to meet up somewhere after the show for some food and/or drinks?

That's a great idea

yes i am up for it as well. that´s awesome idea. it will be international coldplayers meeting in Madrid , haha (yes, i am not from Spain either). So how should we do this?? any ideas?

well, if all of us have standing tickets, then we can agree on time to meet in front of Plaza de Torros (maybe our spanish cold players help us define exact place ), so we can line-up and see the show together . and maybe some drinks afterwards to share the excitement :D dunno

but according to my experience, coldplay show with coldplayers around is huge! :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mi nombre es Jason, y me envician a la música Coldplay y vivo los conciertos. :laugh3:

Okay, I cheated and used BabelFish... ;)

I will be getting in the night before, so will be around all day the day of the concert.

Maybe we need custom "VIP Coldplaying" wristbands or laminates to find each other at the show. :cool:

I like the idea of picking a place to meet up afterwards, but since I've never been to Madrid before, I have no informed suggestions...

Jason

So is the general sale of tickets starting in about 2 hours from now? (trying to calculate the time changes...)

Also, for those who bought tickets, what are the delivery options? Are they all hard (paper) tickets or do they give you the option to download a PDF and print them yourself?

Lastly, what is the best site to order them from? Ticketmaster? Live Nation? Servicaixa? Somewhere else?

Thanks!

Jason

I got on Ticketmaster.es right when they opened for the sale of these tickets, and the general admission (standing) tickets were already gone. I was also trying on Live Nation, and they showed general admission tickets, but wouldn't allow me to check out with them. Ended up buying the "Golden Tickets", as that was the only real option left. Everything but those and the seats behind the stage were gone immediately.

Just super happy to have any tickets, and they do will call so I don't have to worry about not getting them in time...

:)

Jason

^Jason, I think I am a bit late to answer your questions, but anyways i will try.. maybe it will still help you somehow.

I bought on pre-sale from tickemaster (as it was the only provided link ) and I chose the option according to which i needed to pick up tickets by myself - it´s a paper ticket. actually it took quite a lot of time till all the tickets were gone, even standing ones were´t sold out immediately.

Quite good site to order tickets from, on general sale ,would have been Servicaixa as well , either via phone or online.

Ended up buying the "Golden Tickets"

wow, congrats! this option wasn´t available on presale for me. so, what are the advantages for golden ticket holders? backstage pass, meeting with band and this kind of stuff???

Raphaele, how did your ticket hunting go??

My name is Fernando (let's practice some Spanish: Me llamo Fernando) :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

We could all meet at an exact point out of the venue after the show or even earlier. I'm arriving to Madrid at 11am but has to leave my luggage at a friend's.

Fernando (abba) y Alejandro (gaga) classics....everyone has songs! :D

cual crees que es la hora límite para llegar y pillar un sitio decente, voy con gente que no piensa hacer mucha cola=which do you think is the deadline to arrive and catch a decent place?, I'm going with people that don't like to do row:\

las entradas estan agotadas sabes desde que hora?=Tickets are sold out do you know from what time?

Mi nombre es Jason, y me envician a la música Coldplay y vivo los conciertos. :laugh3:

Okay, I cheated and used BabelFish... ;)

I will be getting in the night before, so will be around all day the day of the concert.

Maybe we need custom "VIP Coldplaying" wristbands or laminates to find each other at the show. :cool:

I like the idea of picking a place to meet up afterwards, but since I've never been to Madrid before, I have no informed suggestions...

Jason

Hello Jason! I'm maria, easy;)

I see you have tickets to London but is 9, isn't it? congrats for that guitar! and for the pics of course!!!

I still have to book my flight (:uhoh:) but I plan on getting there the day before and leave the day after. :)

i did it yesterday .. exactly my flight schedule ..

cual crees que es la hora límite para llegar y pillar un sitio decente, voy con gente que no piensa hacer mucha cola=which do you think is the deadline to arrive and catch a decent place?, I'm going with people that don't like to do row:\

same here :D i think i will need to use my persuasion skills to make my friend line up early

i think you should be earlier than at least 4pm :roll eyes: hmmm :S

las entradas estan agotadas sabes desde que hora?=Tickets are sold out do you know from what time?

Last tour, for the Barcelona concert, I got there around 15.00 more or less and got a pretty good spot. As for Wembley, I got there first hour in the morning and was almost in front row. So for this one... if you go with people who don't wanna be queueing for hours, I'd go there around noon maybe? Or 13.00? Now sure lol

I checked ServiCaixa a few mins after 10.00am this morning, and most tickets were already sold out.

wow, congrats! this option wasn´t available on presale for me. so, what are the advantages for golden ticket holders? backstage pass, meeting with band and this kind of stuff???

I'm pretty sure that the golden ticket just gets you early entry and pre show food and drinks and seating in a designated section. I think it's just a way for the venue/promoters to make a lot more money. :lol:

I got VIP tickets at the UCLA show a few months ago, and it was pretty much the same, although we also got some cool swag too - I posted a pic of what we got in our VIP package for that show HERE. I kind of doubt they will have free stuff like that here though, as I think AT&T probably paid for all of it as a promotional thing.

My friend and I are still going to try to get some general admission/standing tix for this show, just so we have the option to try to get in the mix of it on the floor. :)

Jason

Hello Jason! I'm maria, easy;)

I see you have tickets to London but is 9, isn't it? congrats for that guitar! and for the pics of course!!!

Hi Maria! Yes, but we put our dates in a different order than the rest of the world... :lol: Are you going to the London show?

Yeah, I figured it might be a good idea to change my sig and avatar so people have some idea of what I look like, since I will be going to three shows between now and the end of the year. For the UK shows last year, I met up with other Coldplayers and had no idea what anyone looked like! Every little bit helps. :)

Jason

Hi there! I'm one of the lucky ones who got their tickets for Madrid! I'm going there with a friend and I really can't wait!

How long are you planning to stay on the line? We are planning on going to Las Ventas pretty early in the morning (like 9-10am), we are kind of newbies on concerts and we don't know what to do xD.

I'm with a friend as well, and he's not really into the idea of queueing that much...do you think he can join me later, let's say at about 4?I want to go there from 10 or something and maybe tell him to show up later, but I don't know how much space we would have for queueing and stuff....I'm up for meeting other Coldplayers in the line, btw! :)

Hi Maria! Yes, but we put our dates in a different order than the rest of the world... :lol: Are you going to the London show?

Yeah, I figured it might be a good idea to change my sig and avatar so people have some idea of what I look like, since I will be going to three shows between now and the end of the year. For the UK shows last year, I met up with other Coldplayers and had no idea what anyone looked like! Every little bit helps. :)

Jason

I see Jason! :DI hope we meet in Madrid. I couldn't get tickets to London, for now!;)

it's NOT normal what's happened with the tickets. They normally sold out 1 months or 1 week before the show, NOT IN 1 HOUR. motherofthefu**inggod :laugh3:

So knowing this, I don't know what to tell you about waiting lanes... I ussually have gone to lanes at 2pm but now... I'm sooooooo confused!

I NEED A STANDING TICKET or A PAIR OF SITTING ONES! Please it's a for a really good coldplayer friend who hasn't got time enough to buy one

COMPRO UNA ENTRADA DE PISTA o un PAR DE ASIENTO DE FRENTE AL ESCENARIO

ONLY ORIGINAL PRICE - SOLO PRECIO ORIGINAL.

^ well i don´t live in Madrid, but i know there are special aeroport buses that operate 24hours costing 2 euros.

you can check timetables/prices and other stuff here: http://www.madrid-guide-spain.com/madrid-airport-bus.html

taxes - they have different tariffs for different routes . in Barcelona, i pay around 2 euors per km to get to the airport.

hope it helps .. somehow

I live in Madrid and I can tell you: taxis are very, very expensive. You can take the special airport bus, but I'd reccomend to use the underground or a new train line they opened like a month ago. The underground costs 2€ (you have to pay an extra for the airport) and the train costs 2.15€ (I think) but the time you spend travelling is shorter.

When I have to go to the airport, I always use the underground. It's really easy, you have maps everywhere and there are nice people and police to help you whenever you need it. I'm planning on give a try to the new train line the next time though, because eveybody says it's great.

Anything you need, Coldplayers coming to Madrid, we madrileños are willing to help :P. I hope we all can meet in the queue!