✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

it´s no problem at all .. just take your credit card with you and printed copy of the receipt. that´s it! you won´t be even asked for ID

Maria, congrats! 4 tickets, wow u all will have huge fun ..

congrats for everybody, yeah, I have a little big fan at home, and two friends:D

now vodafone also, are selling tickets, doesn't seem to resale:thinking:

http://www.vodafoneesmusica.com/preventas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

`yes they started yesterday .. but i am not their client so .. :)

I have a little big fan at home, and two friends

haha that´s cool!

I wonder how long the concert will last

As they say there will be MX official presentation, so i doubt they will perform all the 14 songs from the albu,. i am afraid they will take some old material out of the setlist

maybe because you live in Spain?? haha :)

no, I'm not spanish!I'm italian- I have lived in Spain for a year, though.

I'm from Rome and last time they played there was 2003, AROBTH tour (I was there, I can proudly say!).

anyway, Spanish fans, how bigger the pista will be? When start queueing?

http://twitter.com/#!/WMusikcom/status/122655650395324416

"El concierto de Coldplay de madrid, será grabado para un live DVD. Tenéis vuestra entrada?... Seguimos preguntándonos x q eligieron Madrid!"

"Coldplay's Madrid show, will be recorded for a LIVE DVD. Have you got your tix?... We still wonder why did they chose Madrid!"

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

"El concierto de Coldplay de madrid, será grabado para un live DVD. Tenéis vuestra entrada?... Seguimos preguntándonos x q eligieron Madrid!"

"Coldplay's Madrid show, will be recorded for a LIVE DVD. Have you got your tix?... We still wonder why did they chose Madrid!"

What? :o Is this true?

let's hope!

Live DVD - wow . actually that´s great way to use Corbijn´s skills .. but isn't it too early for MX live dvd?? well if they keep the same setlist that fans are familiar with, then it´s ok - good timing more or less. but i doubt that they will play same songs .. probably more from MX and less old stuff??

YULs

no, I'm not spanish!I'm italian- I have lived in Spain for a year, though.

I'm from Rome and last time they played there was 2003, AROBTH tour (I was there, I can proudly say!).

anyway, Spanish fans, how bigger the pista will be? When start queueing?

I am not Spanish either and it´s my second coldplay concert in Spain. I am not familiar with the venue, but i am going to start lining up early in the day - maybe 5-7 house before the show?! - i just want to get front rows :)

Well, I'm more into the idea that the LIVE DVD will only be a recorded gig, which is gonna happen to be broadcasted via youtube live and some hours after it...

In coldplay.superforos.com (Coldplay Spain) someone has also exponed the idea of recording the whole show just to get a single's videoclip...

Thanks to a Coldplaying friend, I will be coming all the way from California for this show!

Soooo excited - I'm also a huge Anton Corbijn fan (Depeche Mode is my other favorite band); his participation along with the incredible venue, and being the first official MX gig... can't wait!

Jason

Great new, i hope it's true :smug:.

wow !!! i am speechless .. love ´meeting´ huge cp fans

Woooooow Wish we could all meet at the waiting lanes and say hello to everyone.

My friend Oz (member here) will also be going, though he will have much shorter flights!

Maybe we (Coldplayers) can all plan to meet up somewhere after the show for some food and/or drinks? I've never been to Spain, so I'm open to suggestions... :laugh3:

I'm seriously going to have to brush up on my Spanish from middle school and high school classes... (let's just say that it is muy mal). ;)

Jason

My friend Oz (member here) will also be going, though he will have much shorter flights!

Maybe we (Coldplayers) can all plan to meet up somewhere after the show for some food and/or drinks? I've never been to Spain, so I'm open to suggestions... :laugh3:

I'm seriously going to have to brush up on my Spanish from middle school and high school classes... (let's just say that it is muy mal). ;)

Jason

Dianne and I are sneaking in your suitcases, and we will spring for the checked baggage, I mean that's the the least we could do, right?:lol:

Dianne and I are sneaking in your suitcases, and we will spring for the checked baggage, I mean that's the the least we could do, right?:lol:

You would totally fit in my luggage. And I'm going to be there such a short time, it would be a waste to fill my suitcases with anything other than more Coldplaying fans in the States!

Jason

Thanks to a Coldplaying friend, I will be coming all the way from California for this show!

Wow! That's a long flight :P How many days are you gonna stay in Madrid?

That's a great idea :)