✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

hey i know this is a bit out of context but.. does anybody know where is Media Market in Madrid? :wacky: me and rush we want to buy the album in madrid.. im looking for some independent stores, but im not sure if they will have MX so i just find out that Madrid has a Media Market store.. or maybe you can tell us where can we buy the album in madrid?

http://www.fnac.es/

here the search:

http://busqueda.fnac.es/search/quick.do?text=mylo+xyloto&category=all&x=15&y=11

902 100 632

address:

Preciados, 28

28013 Madrid

Horario de apertura:

Lunes a sábado: 10:00-21:30 h

Domingos: 12:00-21:30 h

E-mail:

[email protected]

http://www2.fnac.es/Magazine/fnac_shops/fnac_shops.asp

http://www.elcorteingles.es/tiendas_e/cda/Musica/TiendaVerticalMusica/0,4567,PD861!ECI,00.html

many places, Madrid is a good place to buy almost anything:D love Madrid:heart:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh omg thats correct :lol: i totally forget about El Corte Inglés and i did not know you also have fnac :D thats great!! Thanks a lot!!!

I wouldn't recommend you to go to El Corte Ingles; the prices are way higher and there are fewer CDs than at Fnac. Madrid isn't such a great place to buy CDs, there are only a few (very expensive) independent stores and the huge stores like Media Market a are always in the suburban areas near the highway :\

So in the end, you'll always end up at Fnac :lol:

I wouldn't recommend you to go to El Corte Ingles; the prices are way higher and there are fewer CDs than at Fnac. Madrid isn't such a great place to buy CDs, there are only a few (very expensive) independent stores and the huge stores like Media Market a are always in the suburban areas near the highway :\

So in the end, you'll always end up at Fnac :lol:

Ah, we have El Corte Inglès in lisbon as well, they are also freakin expensive, never buy stuff there :)

I might go to fnac if we find it , im a card member here but i dont think my card works at international stores, we will see :) thanks again

Me too.

I neither recommend go to El corte ingles, at least in Madrid.

I put it to have 2 to compare because they are closer to "las Ventas" (the bull ring), on the same street Preciados, (Callao tube station) but my recommendation is also Fnac. Tube Station could be Sol also, the same line of Ventas (bull ring).

Nos vemos en la plaza, estais organizando algo?

Nos vemos en la plaza, estais organizando algo

me and Ziva turned out to have even the same flight from Barcelona to Madrid so we will most probably hang out together at the plaza. I will meet ColdplayerMalaga in the queue as well, I guess.

if you want we can exchange phone-numbers (PM me), so we can keep in touch at concert venue or organize something after the show

I always go to Fnac. I could spend hours there, I love it.

i loved doing that - music, movies, book .. Once, i even watched ´Tangled´ with little kids around me in Fnac, but then my friend had good laugh at me and dragged me out of there :(

I will be wearing this, as always :D

28197010150719074475191.jpg

Taken in Lisbon, waiting for Coldplay :D

:| im not sure but i think i saw u here in lisbon omg :lol: i will be wearing my etiaw t-shirt :D and hope to meet u all in madrid.

OMG that would be so :lol:

Here's another pic of me and 2 of the friends who where with me at the first row in left side of the stage (left side facing the stage, obvius :laugh3:) :)

26768310150252509338044.jpg

:| we were few "people" :P behind u, close to the corridor fence :D

^ I guess first hour in the morning, more or less.

How about you? Are you from Madrid?

Yeah i'm from Madrid.

I don't know, I got nothing to do this day (the concert one), but i'm going with three more people that have things to do, maybe I arrive by first hour in the morning or at lunchtime and save the seats for my companions :).

What do you guys thing the weather will be like next week? Trying to figure out what to pack... and I was able to rearrange things so I'll be in Madrid the rest of the week, so I'm so excited. If anyone has any travel tips or suggestions about visiting, please PM or e-mail me ([email protected]).

Thanks!

Jason

At the moment it's one of the hottest octobers in history, I don't expect anything than sun, and 25 ºC.

But looking the predictions for the next week are expecting 16/9 ºC and rain :(.

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/madrid-id28079

I guess I'll wear my Viva la Vida tour shirt :D And probs I'll buy a new one there.

I was thinking the same.

At what time do you expect to arrive to Las Ventas? (all of you :gossip:).

I think the same..... but is a bit vintage t-shirt, no?:D I don't know arriving time yet...

What do you guys thing the weather will be like next week? Trying to figure out what to pack... and I was able to rearrange things so I'll be in Madrid the rest of the week, so I'm so excited. If anyone has any travel tips or suggestions about visiting, please PM or e-mail me ([email protected]).

Thanks!

Jason

Hi Jason (I send you a pm) and everybody this is an interesting link for Madrid,

http://www.turismomadrid.es/en/

:lol: