✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tu no perciebes espanholes? :lol:

no lol i can read it, but the talking is really hard :\ i mean if its not Mourinho or any other portuguese speaking spanish lol then i can understand :P :lol:

I'd like to practice my portuguese, so if we meet feel free to use it with me haha probably I'll answer you in portunhol, since it's been a while I haven't speak portuguese.

ok :D is gonna be fun and time will pass faster with us learning and teaching other languages :laugh4:

ah guys i am still confused about the time when i should start lining up (to get front row) !!! :/

Tamuna I don't know, is a rare concert ... I see the fans, who bought the tickets in the presale we are all in the same place (tendido 9 or standing). In Spain there is nothing said about the concert, only on forums, I guess press up writing something from tomorrow. On the other hand I wonder if they're going to a live show ...:thinking:

Hello again, people!

For those of you who are wondering about the queueing time - Wednesday it's a normal day in Spain, everyone has jobs or classes so I am not expecting a massive queue before 2 or 3 PM (lunch time, when everyone is going to join the queue I think). I am aiming for first row in the field and I'm arriving there around 8 AM, so it should be fine. I will carry just the neccesary, an umbrella, a few cushions and my guitar. I can leave it all later in my mum's job so :)

Regarding other people joining the queue later... Well, that's a normal thing in most concerts. I have done it plenty of times, I am keen to queue for two days for bands like U2, Muse or COldplay, but my friends aren't; that's why I usually join the queue on my own and then they join me too. The ONLY thing you have to do is to warn the people queing besides you, both in front and behind you. I mean, if you're number 45 in the queue, you should warn numbers 44 and 46 that two or three friends of yours will arrive later in the day. If you're friendly enough you'll have no problem. That sais, you should expect a few reprobatory looks from the rest of the queue :P

By the way, I'm thinking of making a sign asking for a song, obviously chosen out of my favorites. Which one do you think has more chances to be noticed (and potentially played) by them/Chris?

-Amsterdam (♥)

-Trouble

-Speed Of Sound

-Shiver (♥)

do you think that's possible guys? I will love to start queueing by midday and tell my friend to join me later since he's not so keen on waiting for hours, but, will he be able to join me in the queue later on?it worked for me some time ago, but the venue was half the size of Las Ventas and the band was not so massive back then...

btw,I'll wear my Life in Technicolor shirt if weather allows!if you want we can exchange phone numbers to meet up for queueing!

I don't know (but if it's for only one person , I think there wont be any problem), finally I'm not going to save any seat, we are all going to arrive near 16.

I hope we can meet, I can speak English (not perfect but enough to talk), or spanish (perfect :P).

The Unstaged show be available to watch in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. (Apologies to those of you in other countries, there will be other big events which you'll be able to watch soon.)

Seriously, is this show not going to be available to watch in Denmark??! Aaarrr, but what have we done...

The Unstaged show be available to watch in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. (Apologies to those of you in other countries, there will be other big events which you'll be able to watch soon.)

Seriously, is this show not going to be available to watch in Denmark??! Aaarrr, but what have we done...

Man, what a bummer...

You can always use a proxy (if you know how to set up one) or Expat Shield (google it if you don't know what it is). Both methods can temporally fake your IPs. Using a proxy, Youtube thinks you're in -let's say- United States, or Brazil (depends on where the proxy is settled). Expat Shield automatically makes you appear like being in the United Kingdom. It works for sure (and like a charm) because I use it to watch BBC1 and BBC·HD online.

There's a Coldplay-themed after-show party at Independance Club (17, Santa Engracia street). It's one of my favorite discos in Madrid, I highly recommend it. By subway, you can reach there within 10-15 minutes from the Las Ventas bullring.

Other than that, I don't know. Most bars and pubs near Las Ventas will be closed after the show finishes...

i have sent a picture of them to claudia and asked her to put it here (one before and one after the personalization :P ), lets wait she gets home, shes buying MX :D

of course we r going to bring them :drunk: :lol:

how is the weather? read that wednesday its gonna be cloudy and temperature will be 17 and 2 :|