✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

i think even more .. if you go to viagogo.com you can find lot´s of tickets from resellers

couple of questions? is ur ticket standing and was there golden tickets available?? i want to know what to expect 2moro

2v8fgok.jpg

This is a map of the venue. Standing tickets are 50.50€ which is the PINK ZONE.

The ticketmaster web offers VIP tickets for 155€ which includes free drinks the whole night, pregig party and more...

I don't even want to click on the link to count as another "client" for the webmaster. Think people are even that stupid to announce something they don't even have... (El cuento de la lechera, said in spanish hahhahhahaha)

I'd like to post here the stepts i took to buy my ticket, but Coldplay has changed the web to ticketmaster so I don't know it at all... :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S MY HAND and MY TICKET!!! HAHAHAHA I posted it inmediately after I got it from the store.

I bought it at 4pm+/- when I was surfing this thread http://coldplay.superforos.com/viewtopic.php?p=54930#54930 on the Spanish forum and a girl posted that "by unknown reasons she was allowed to start buying" which made me run to the ServiCaixa link the band posted on their web. Surprisingly it was working so I made it in 3 minutes to get my ticket. I know another coldplayer from my city who also bought a pair of them. My ticket is number 25 and his are 4&5 so they've must sold like 30 or so... A minute later i tried again cos' a friend asked me to buy him one but the link was already shut down...

:D:D

ommm, veo que te has dado prisa, dime el link para mañana y la hora please!

por cierto hemos coincidido en algunos conciertos! a ver si tengo suerte con este, ya me he perdido -de momento- el de Londres el 9-

ok i see now ..

well you try first ... let´s see if u will answer everything faster than others .. if yes, there´s always option to take step back and don´t participate in last stage of competition, if you don´t want to. well it´s radio program, not TV one so you should´t be afraid to be exposed to public or something... well it´s all upto you, ¨if you try your best you will succeed¨:D good luck!

Yes, you're right. First I need to answer those the questions quickly and then we'll see what happens!

Well, actually this competition is promoted by a radio and a television program, which means, if I won, they'll come with me to Madrid and that's a little bit embarrassing :embarrassed:

Anyway, thank you! :)

ommm, veo que te has dado prisa, dime el link para mañana y la hora please!

por cierto hemos coincidido en algunos conciertos! a ver si tengo suerte con este, ya me he perdido -de momento- el de Londres el 9-

También he estado en Lisboa! Voy a actualizar la firma hahahaha

por cierto estás en coldplay.superforos.com? Cuál es tu nick? Si no estás qué haces que no estás registrada ya???? ehh??? jajajaja

Por el foro empezaremos a crear la quedada mañana mismo en un thread diferente, supongo que con el título "Quedada Las Ventas" o algo así xD

That would be me LOL

Hola!!! :P

LMAO!!!!!! Really? World is a clinnex hahahahahahaha

También he estado en Lisboa! Voy a actualizar la firma hahahaha

por cierto estás en coldplay.superforos.com? Cuál es tu nick? Si no estás qué haces que no estás registrada ya???? ehh??? jajajaja

Por el foro empezaremos a crear la quedada mañana mismo en un thread diferente, supongo que con el título "Quedada Las Ventas" o algo así xD

LMAO!!!!!! Really? World is a clinnex hahahahahahaha

ok;) see you soon:kiss:

^thank you!!

i went to Spanish Forum .. they were talking about colddplaying /coldplaying members .. it was funny .. I tried to register this morning, but activation link didn´t work :D ok always couple of minutes to go .. keep refrehing

Argh even the other site for american express clients is already up!!! :bomb:

oh my help: can you tell me the difference between

Entrada General Tendido

Entrada General Pista

General Ticket

?

first one is the terraces.. upper layers

second one is general field .. so it´s standing tickets on the field

second and third one should be the same .. dunno