✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well is it just me, or things are getting weirder .. :D as i know pre-sale starts 2moro, i have been searching for tickets on servicaixa.com .. there´s nothing there either.. how did you manage to get tickets, could you please tell me .. i´m desperate :)

wow .. u´re lucky, you bough tix before pre-sale haha .. well you´re going .. Congratulations!!!!

i just called servicaixa .. so you know they have this automative answering machine that keeps you transferring to different operators depending on your needs .. so soon after i choose that i wanted to be attended in SPANISH language and i wanted to BUY tickets for MUSIC evens .. there was this funny thing/question .. ¨if you want to buy tickets for Coldplay, please press 1, for other artists please press 2¨ .. :D i felt so special :)))

wow .. u´re lucky, you bough tix before pre-sale haha .. well you´re going .. Congratulations!!!!

i just called servicaixa .. so you know they have this automative answering machine that keeps you transferring to different operators depending on your needs .. so soon after i choose that i wanted to be attended in SPANISH language and i wanted to BUY tickets for MUSIC evens .. there was this funny thing/question .. ¨if you want to buy tickets for Coldplay, please press 1, for other artists please press 2¨ .. :D i felt so special :)))

haha So, have you been able to buy the tickets? Oh, and what's their number? I mean, I bought my ticket, but coming from a mistake ServiCaixa made, I want to make sure the tix are okay :S

unbelieveable! :lol:

well it´s Spain !!! it´s ¨Believable¨ :D

haha So, have you been able to buy the tickets? Oh, and what's their number? I mean, I bought my ticket, but coming from a mistake ServiCaixa made, I want to make sure the tix are okay :S

haha, i just called the number that´s written on your (/your friend´s) ticket, lol :D

well right after i pressed 1 for Coldplay tickets, the language was switched to Catalan (which i don´t understand), but i am pretty sure the machine said that tickets would be available on Friday after 9am, after that there was phone hang-up sound :D so i keep waiting

oye no os paseis eh?:P

this gives more emotion to it, but I have a problem. I stand to buy tickets and I'm late for my appointment?:rolleyes:

I like the Corbijn's quote "as Taurus is on the side of the bulls" is a nice site for music with the feeling of not being a multitude, Bravo Coldplay!!!

well it´s Spain !!! it´s ¨Believable¨ :D

haha, i just called the number that´s written on your (/your friend´s) ticket, lol :D

well right after i pressed 1 for Coldplay tickets, the language was switched to Catalan (which i don´t understand), but i am pretty sure the machine said that tickets would be available on Friday after 9am, after that there was phone hang-up sound :D so i keep waiting

wow, can i ask you how much did you pay for the ticket? :shame: me and a friend we are gonna try to buy from here ( portugal :P)

wow, can i ask you how much did you pay for the ticket? :shame: me and a friend we are gonna try to buy from here ( portugal :P)

well , i am not the one who was lucky to get tickets because of the web-page mistake .. but ticket posted above says something around 41.60 euros. It was written earlier here that the prices range from 33 euros upto 72 euros .. someone even posted that there´re golden tickets available costing 155 euros.

I would say, there´s no confirmed information for prices so far .. so let´s just wait and we will find out 2moro .. and good luck !!!

http://www.ticketmaster.es/main/es/ver.do?url=/noticias/index.php/2011/10/06/unstaged-an-original-series-from-american-express-%c2%ae-presenta-coldplay/

UNSTAGED an original series from American Express ® presenta Coldplay

6 octubre 2011 | Música

El próximo 26 de octubre de 2011 tendrá lugar la presentación mundial en directo del nuevo álbum de COLDPLAY “Mylo Xyloto” en Las Ventas.

UNSTAGED an original series from American Express ® te trae a COLDPLAY en lo que es la presentación mundial en directo de su nuevo álbum “Mylo Xyloto” y retransmitido en directo en streaming a través de YouTube como un evento Live Vevo.

Entradas en Preventa exclusiva para titulares American Express desde el viernes 7 de octubre a las 9h

Venta general a partir del lunes 10 de octubre a las 10h

google trans=

Unstaged an original series from American Express ® presents Coldplay

October 6, 2011 | Music

Next October 26, 2011 will be presented live world of Coldplay's new album "Mylo Xyloto" in Las Ventas.

Unstaged an original series from American Express ® Coldplay brings you what is the world premiere of his new live album "Mylo Xyloto" and broadcast live streaming via YouTube as an event Live Vevo.

Presale Tickets at American Express exclusive headlines from Friday October 7 at 9 am

General sale from Monday October 10 at 10am

246_blog.jpg

Preventa exclusiva para titulares American Express desde el viernes 7 de octubre a las 9h

but pre-sale starts on 7th for coldplay online fans as well, right .. I am wondering because i don´t have American Express. at least, that´s what coldplay´s newsletter states: ¨we have an exclusive presale allocation of tickets for Coldplay's online fans.¨ I don´t really get what ¨online fan¨ means though .. i haven´t received email from messenger with pre-sale code or something , as it happened for UK/europe december gigs :( but hope the link provided will work

Maria, are you going??

but pre-sale starts on 7th for coldplay online fans as well, right .. I am wondering because i don´t have American Express. at least, that´s what coldplay´s newsletter states: ¨we have an exclusive presale allocation of tickets for Coldplay's online fans.¨ I don´t really get what ¨online fan¨ means though .. i haven´t received email from messenger with pre-sale code or something , as it happened for UK/europe december gigs :( but hope the link provided will work

Maria, are you going??

Intentaré mañana comprar las entradas...crees que habrá pre-venta general?

Cual es tu nombre? me encanta pensar en la idea del vid y en que es un sitio pequeño, tu ya tienes las entradas?=Try to buy tickets tomorrow ... Do you think there will be general pre-sale?

What is your name? I love thinking about the idea of ​​the vid and that's a small place, you already have tickets?

warning!

I think it's a resale site is best to wait until tomorrow, I hate this traffic tickets!!

http://www.viagogo.es/Entradas-Conciertos/Indie-Rock/Coldplay-Entradas/E-393439

"Información importante Precio

Los precios que se muestran pueden ser diferentes del precio de taquilla.

Valor facial:33.50 - 72.50 EUR =Important Information Pricing

The prices shown may differ from face value.

Face value: 33.50 - 72.50 EUR"

well , i am not the one who was lucky to get tickets because of the web-page mistake .. but ticket posted above says something around 41.60 euros. It was written earlier here that the prices range from 33 euros upto 72 euros .. someone even posted that there´re golden tickets available costing 155 euros.

I would say, there´s no confirmed information for prices so far .. so let´s just wait and we will find out 2moro .. and good luck !!!

Yeah :) thanks!!

My favorite radio station is offering two trips to the showcase in Madrid! :dance:

To win them, we should identify four choruses that they will broadcast backward to forward. This is easy for me! :D But I don't know if I should participate. I really want to go but... :\ What would you do if you were in my place? :confused:

warning!

I think it's a resale site is best to wait until tomorrow, I hate this traffic tickets!!

yes exactly. that´s resellers market, the prices are way higher there .. omg, apparently lots of tickets were sold today afternoon by servicaixa, and official presale isn´t even started yet .. that´s insane

yes general sale starts 2moro, Maria (first page of the thread is missing the links)

so, here´s the presale link for Coldplay online fans: http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/goto.do?claves=.41185&origin=COLD

for American Express Holders, here: http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/index_mb.do?origin=AMEX

neither of those links are working now, but hopefully they will 2moro

What is your name? I love thinking about the idea of ​​the vid and that's a small place, you already have tickets?

No i don´t the tickets yet, i will try to get them 2moro morning. I am Tamuna, nice to ¨meet¨ you .. hopeful we will see each other in Madrid

lo siento, pero prefiero escribir en ingles. Mi nivel de castellano todavía no es tan alto como debería ser :)

My favorite radio station is offering two trips to the showcase in Madrid!

To win them, we should identify four choruses that they will broadcast backward to forward. This is easy for me! But I don't know if I should participate. I really want to go but... What would you do if you were in my place?

that´s awesome!!! it would be easy for me as well, there have to be some spanish raio stations that offer this kind of competition but i am too lazy to find out :(

and exactly what´s your case? why can't you go??

if it will make easier for you to decide, i entered into the competition to win CP concert tickets in Paris .. and i live in Barcelona .. soo .. i guess i would have participated, if i were u

I found this on that Spanish website

29090410150855074740191.jpg

I guess they are already selling tickets :\

THAT'S MY HAND and MY TICKET!!! HAHAHAHA I posted it inmediately after I got it from the store.

I bought it at 4pm+/- when I was surfing this thread http://coldplay.superforos.com/viewtopic.php?p=54930#54930 on the Spanish forum and a girl posted that "by unknown reasons she was allowed to start buying" which made me run to the ServiCaixa link the band posted on their web. Surprisingly it was working so I made it in 3 minutes to get my ticket. I know another coldplayer from my city who also bought a pair of them. My ticket is number 25 and his are 4&5 so they've must sold like 30 or so... A minute later i tried again cos' a friend asked me to buy him one but the link was already shut down...

:D:D

so they've must sold like 30 or so.

i think even more .. if you go to viagogo.com you can find lot´s of tickets from resellers

couple of questions? is ur ticket standing and was there golden tickets available?? i want to know what to expect 2moro

that´s awesome!!! it would be easy for me as well, there have to be some spanish raio stations that offer this kind of competition but i am too lazy to find out :(

and exactly what´s your case? why don't you want to go??

if it will make easier for you to decide, i entered into the competition to win CP concert tickets in Paris .. and i live in Barcelona .. soo .. i guess i would have participated, if i were u

I am not so sure because the four people who answer this faster will have to face each other at the programme. I didn't understand what exactly they mean with this but I don't really like the ideia :confused: I know I can answer right to those questions and be one of the faster but I don't like the last part of the competition. Plus, I'm under age and the showcase it's on a wednesday :\

I am not so sure because the four people who answer this faster will have to face each other at the programme. I didn't understand what exactly they mean with this but I don't really like the ideia :confused: I know I can answer right to those questions and be one of the faster but I don't like the last part of the competition. Plus, I'm under age and the showcase it's on a wednesday :\

ok i see now ..

well you try first ... let´s see if u will answer everything faster than others .. if yes, there´s always option to take step back and don´t participate in last stage of competition, if you don´t want to. well it´s radio program, not TV one so you should´t be afraid to be exposed to public or something... well it´s all upto you, ¨if you try your best you will succeed¨:D good luck!