✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just two things about Mylo Xyloto length

The Philosopher

Well I have noticed somethings and don't know if somebody did it before but here it goes:

- On the mural there are the following sequence of numbers on the left 7 5 08

- There are some people that say it is 7:5:08 and other people say that is 75:08

coldplaymyloxylotomural.jpg

Well in the first case (7:5:08) I have noticed that this was the following day to the release of Violet Hill single (6:5:08), but ok, this may be just a coincidence and really don't know what would it mean if it really means something.

And in the second case (75:08) this may be the total length if we sum Mylo Xyloto with a following EP. Viva La Vida was 45:53 and 73:18 (Prospekt's March edition), 27:31 more than the original album. So if we sum just around half hour of an EP to the 44:09 of Mylo Xyloto there would be a total of 75:08. I think it would make sense.

I really doubt the b-sides option, since Paradise did not have any b-sides and the only b-side until now has been Moving to Mars....Don't really understand why they included Major Minus in the ETIAW-EP....

Paradise hasn't been released properly yet. I am sure they will release it properly soon so it is chart eligible with a b side and a cd of it!

This wall was produced before they finished the album. We know it's been around since they released ETIAW because the artwork can be seen on it. By then they hadn't decided on the tracklist and Up in Flames hadn't even been written yet. For those reasons they would never have put the length of the album on there because it wasn't even finished. Any numbers that you see on there probably have nothing to do with track times or album lengths because they didn't actually have that information when the wall was produced.

Well I hope the album gets an ep, because just over 44 minutes seems a bit rash to me, when in july they were saying the album is currently over 80 minutes long.

I think they meant that was where it was and they had to chop it down. It was never gonna be 85 minutes!