✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help!

matthewthecoolguy

So I have a question that is and isn't about Coldplay.

You see, I was watching Coldplay live @ Austin City Limits on youtube, and their set ended, causing the channel to go into a ACL logo/highlight thing. (What they do to bridge each set/act).

Anyways, my question is about the song they played then.

I know the ACL was a while ago, but does anyone remember what song it may have been?

Its kind of a popular song (i.e. i have heard it on more than one occasion), and the band sounds British.

The chorus goes, woo-oo-oo-oo, woo-oo-oo-oo! and has a horn section in the background.

NO, it isn't song 2 by blur. I know this for sure.

Does anyone have even the slightest idea of what song this may be? (That isn't Song 2!)

Or even songs that go woo-oo-oo-oo, woo-oo-oo-oo! and has a horn section in the background for the chorus?

Thanks. It's been killing me attempting to figure out the song.

lol, no I know my music. and my coldplay. Its not paradise or anything Coldplay.

Its an older one, my guess from the bit in the 90's where Alterna-Brit-Pop was making a comeback (it could be older than that, but I'm thinking somewhere in the 90's).

I would say its more of a brit-rock song, and has a man singing. Theres more lyrics that I can't remember (it may sound kinda distorted), but the chorus has oohing (maybe a few other words, but the oohing is the most prevalent part).

lol, no I know my music. and my coldplay. Its not paradise or anything Coldplay.

Its an older one, my guess from the bit in the 90's where Alterna-Brit-Pop was making a comeback (it could be older than that, but I'm thinking somewhere in the 90's).

I would say its more of a brit-rock song, and has a man singing. Theres more lyrics that I can't remember (it may sound kinda distorted), but the chorus has oohing (maybe a few other words, but the oohing is the most prevalent part).

If you knew your music then you wouldn't be askin on here lol.

...if it's not coldplay then what the heck are you doing on the coldplay section forum, IN the Mylo Xyloto section?