✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

October 2011: Your One-Stop-Shop for Coldplay Info!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to work for you :wacky:

(But please tell that to The Strokes and/or Coldplay, I'm looking for a job doing exactly that :lol:)

Send me your resume and I'll get it to Albert (or one of the roadies :lol:)

Great job btw, now I have no excuse to forget what's going on and when :awesome: :kiss:

Update going up in a few mins!

woah, coldplay is gonna be on 60 minutes on october 16th?!

It's a rerun from the VLV era, so that's why I'm thinking of not putting it on, but if people feel strongly about it then I will :nice:

The release date for Germany is 21.10.2011! Maybe you should add that ;)

Also for Australia :)

OK, I added it in (also for The Netherlands) but that day is so crowded already that it's hard to read :\

Send me your resume and I'll get it to Albert (or one of the roadies :lol:)

Great job btw, now I have no excuse to forget what's going on and when :awesome: :kiss:

Give the resume to RYAN GENTLES. I actually job-grubbed to him once and he said they weren't hiring, but...I know the address of their office, so...if I get enough courage I'm probably going to send them a resume and a cover letter soon with the offer of working as an unpaid intern for a year :uhoh:

Give the resume to RYAN GENTLES. I actually job-grubbed to him once and he said they weren't hiring, but...I know the address of their office, so...if I get enough courage I'm probably going to send them a resume and a cover letter soon with the offer of working as an unpaid intern for a year :uhoh:

:stunned: DOOOIITTTTT!!! :dance:

And then maybe could could score me some free tickets :tongue:

thank you Chelsea:)

on October 21st, they will appear in a French TV show

UGH, more on the 21st? :rolleyes:

There's no room for it, but please give me more info on it for me to put it on :D

Awesome calendar!

Another to add: Colbert Report on Oct 19

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#CR

Yeah, I'm going to wait until that's confirmed before putting it on. BUT SO EXCITED OMG.

Chelsea, thank you for being a) proactive, b) incredibly organized and c) generous for sharing this with this rest of us.  I created appointments for as many dates I could remember but inevitably I left off a few! :D 

One thing that comes to mind when looking at this schedule: frequent flyer miles. :o The week of Oct 16th, the guys are racking up with trips from NYC to LAX!