✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have this weird feeling that POC is gonna be the next single

ihaveabono

I agree, Red Army, but part of me also agrees with this -

I think Hurts Like Heaven, DLIBYH or UATW

One of these 3 for sure.

After reading the review where DLIBYH was described as a "sister track" to ETIAW, I'm inclined to believe it may be released as a single. Without hearing it, it's hard to say though.

If I were Coldplay, I would release the singles as: ETIAW, HLH, Charlie Brown, PoC, DLIBYH (if the above is true), and then at a later stage (a la Strawberry Swing), possibly Major Minus.

I think MM is a strong track, and could stand up as a single. Anyway, I don't think PoC will be the next single, but it will definitely be a single at some point (perhaps soon after new year?)

I'm guessing that next up in line is either Princess of China (ft. Rihanna) or Charlie Brown. However, I do have a hunch that Princess of China will be the next single only because it has Rihanna. I believe that Charlie Brown will follow, and they will top it all off with either Hurts like Heaven or Don't Let It Break Your Heart.

So most of you think it will be a single just because of the fact that Rihanna is on ?! :thinking: Maybe if they wanna get the top position of the charts but i think there is no need to...although iam convinced it will be a good song !

No. I personally think PoC is a super strong song. I love it, since I see the bad quality video of the only performance of the song.

Well I had a dream last night (Yes, my life is really interesting !), where I listened to MX and Princess Of China was a progressive/electro/rock/r'n'b song, it was very very epic ala 42 and it was 7 minutes long (and Rihanna was amazing !). So if POC is really that I don't think it would be chosen as a single. :p

But back in reality, I think POC will be the more successful single of this era : the simple fact to have a duet with Rihanna can make it successful and overplayed by radios and tvs. No matter what the music sounds like.

So most of you think it will be a single just because of the fact that Rihanna is on ?! :thinking: Maybe if they wanna get the top position of the charts but i think there is no need to...although iam convinced it will be a good song !

Just the way it works. It's not really Coldplay wanting to do well in the charts, it's just when you get someone like Rihanna to feature on a track, it's almost guaranteed to be a single so she maximises her revenue from the performance. Just business. Plus I actually think it sounds like a decent song anyway.. well the crap live version we've heard.