✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Somebody who knows if it's true, because i just heard if coldplay will concert at 2012 live in Indonesia, so i hope someone lets me know about it to confirm if it true or fake??? :worried:

I might reply this really late, but unfortunately...it is fake. I have heard about that rumors as well. Hopefully the band will have an urge to go to Indonesia when they release their sixth album. Let's pray for that! :D

No Christmas Lights live this year?

I don't know if it's been discussed somewhere, but I can't stop thinking about how amazing it would be to see Christmas Lights live with Xylobands. They look like they're meant for it, don't they?

I was hoping some Christmas gig would be announced but it seems too late now. :cry:

What do you think?

I don't know if it's been discussed somewhere, but I can't stop thinking about how amazing it would be to see Christmas Lights live with Xylobands. They look like they're meant for it, don't they?

I was hoping some Christmas gig would be announced but it seems too late now. :cry:

What do you think?

Threads merged.

The Dingwalls show was announced on 17 November (link) and Under 1 Roof on 22 November (link). They were not really Christmas shows but they were both in December. I guess there's still time (sort of) to announce something but I have a feeling there will be no Christmas show this year.

Edit: the Christmas show in 2009 was announced even later, on 2 December (link).

Threads merged.

The Dingwalls show was announced on 17 November (link) and Under 1 Roof on 22 November (link). They were not really Christmas shows but they were both in December. I guess there's still time (sort of) to announce something but I have a feeling there will be no Christmas show this year.

Edit: the Christmas show in 2009 was announced even later, on 2 December (link).

Yeah, I've seen those announcement dates, maybe there's still hope.

Maybe when they come back from Australia...