✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

{{EDIT - by Jenjie}}

I've merged 2 threads and re-named this one. if we keep it all in here, the forum will be tidier and we can add individual threads as dates are confirmed. thanks

{{Close EDIT - by Jenjie}}

USA rumours

For those that don't know there is currently a contest going on by American Express to win a trip for two to a Coldplay show(all expenses paid) In the official rules, it says that the grand prize is a trip for two to the winner's choice of a Coldplay concert located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States taking place between January 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012.

It also says in the rules that the winner will be able to select his/her choice of Coldplay concert from a list of concerts determined by Sponsor

Based on this, I think that these dates may be when they are doing the first leg of the US tour. It's pure speculation of course but if it is true, tour dates should be announced very soon.

Really really hope i'm right about this :dance:

[thanks I0wxo2 &lfidianne]

----

Canda Rumours

21 July 2012 - Moncton

local news has been reporting that Coldplay (or Bruce Springsteen) are set to play the Magnetic Hill in Moncton, NB, CANADA on July 21, 2012. Anyone else hear this tidbit of news??? I can't find any other source confirming or denying this report. We have already booked our hotels in case the rumour is true!

[thanks leahg]

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a question for that contest, but it never showed up in the list of submitted questions! hmph. stupid glitches. *sulks*

but in other news: good find! I hope that's when the tour will be, since I'll be out of the country from July-December of 2012 :uhoh:

How do we see the possible dates?

Cut from the "Official Rules:"

8. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to the winner's choice of a Coldplay concert located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States taking place between January 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012 (subject to availability). Winner will be able to select his/her choice of Coldplay concert from a list of concerts determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major airport near the city hosting the winner's choice of Coldplay concert (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (one (1) standard room, double occupancy); ground transportation between the hotel and airport, as well as hotel and concert; two (2) tickets and press passes to the selected Coldplay concert (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Tickets and press passes are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest must comply with all venue and event rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize. Winner must travel on dates surrounding the selected Coldplay concert determined by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip, tickets and press passes are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract.

Coldplay Live July 21st, Moncton, CANADA??

local news has been reporting that Coldplay (or Bruce Springsteen) are set to play the Magnetic Hill in Moncton, NB, CANADA on July 21, 2012. Anyone else hear this tidbit of news??? I can't find any other source confirming or denying this report. We have already booked our hotels in case the rumour is true!:)

Cut from the "Official Rules:"

8. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to the winner's choice of a Coldplay concert located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States taking place between January 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012 (subject to availability). Winner will be able to select his/her choice of Coldplay concert from a list of concerts determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major airport near the city hosting the winner's choice of Coldplay concert (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (one (1) standard room, double occupancy); ground transportation between the hotel and airport, as well as hotel and concert; two (2) tickets and press passes to the selected Coldplay concert (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Tickets and press passes are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest must comply with all venue and event rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize. Winner must travel on dates surrounding the selected Coldplay concert determined by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip, tickets and press passes are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract.

this is implying that coldplay will do a us tour somewhere between jan 2012 till 31 may 2012..

right ?

local news has been reporting that Coldplay (or Bruce Springsteen) are set to play the Magnetic Hill in Moncton, NB, CANADA on July 21, 2012. Anyone else hear this tidbit of news??? I can't find any other source confirming or denying this report. We have already booked our hotels in case the rumour is true!:)

The rumours I've been hearing and that has made the news here is that it's Madonna playing Magnetic Hill. But no official announcement either way. I would SO much rather see Coldplay.

Please post again if you see anything official about it! :)

The rumours I've been hearing and that has made the news here is that it's Madonna playing Magnetic Hill. But no official announcement either way. I would SO much rather see Coldplay.

Please post again if you see anything official about it! :)

apparently the ATV news in the Maritimes said that Coldplay (or Bruce) would play the night after Madonna. I will keep u posted if anything else is mentioned at my end:cool: