✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just listened back and he said they're playing concerts on the following dates:

3 December - Glasgow

4 December - Manchester

9 December - London

Same dates/cities as in 2011 so it would be a major coincidence if the dates/cities would be exactly the same this year.

Listen here, it starts at 2:20:30

The Manchester date won't be at Manchester arena then as nitro circus is on that night.

Other venue ideas?

I just listened back and he said they're playing concerts on the following dates:

3 December - Glasgow

4 December - Manchester

9 December - London

Same dates/cities as in 2011 so it would be a major coincidence if the dates/cities would be exactly the same this year.

why not any European dates???? why not!

It would be great they HAVE to come in France again but if they play in London that's cool. Love them # I saw them at the Stade de France It was the best night ever. But it's a strange coincidence if that's the same dates than last year ...

tour dates

3 December - Glasgow

4 December - Manchester

9 December - London

if this is true i have been looking at venues in london that are available in london the o2 is booked for the 9th the excel is booked for the 9th earls court is booked for the 9th but this is nothing booked in for wembley arena for the 9th so it could be there. if anyone has any other ideas where this could happen let me know