✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

I'm sure plenty more dates will be announced. They may do multiple legs of this tour, so the chances of more dates occurring are very high. Coldplay's management knows how popular they are and I'm sure they will not miss a chance to play in as many places as possible, especially since ticket sales are always high for the band.

Have patience my friends. There will be more dates booked....:D

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night an industry concert promoter said on local radio that Coldplay is expected to announce an outdoor concert for July 21 at Moncton, NB, Canada. More concert dates are expected to be released in Jan. - Feb.

01791398.jpg

Coldplay to rock Magnetic Hill in 2012?

Coldplay may be coming to Moncton in July.

Atlantic Canada Rocks reported Friday on it website that the British alternative rock band is slated be at Magnetic Hill on July 21 as part of a two-day music festival.

“The source indicates that a deal is ‘nearly final,’ the website says.

Coldplay, which is on tour promoting its latest album, Mylo Xyloto, will be Washington, D.C. for shows July 8-9; in Toronto, July 23-24; and Montreal, July 26-27, according to the band’s website.

Atlantic Canada Rocks reported that Coldplay will be announcing more North American dates in January or February, according to its sources.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/46135-coldplay-rock-magnetic-hill-2012

Oh this will be so great if it's true! Can't wait to find out for sure. Too bad I've already spent so much money to go see them in Toronto when I only live 2 hours from Moncton!

'm in the same situation. I live in |Halifax so I could have driven to the concert in Moncton. Instead I am flying to Toronto. Heading out on July 22 so it looks doubtful I can make the concert in Moncton - still trying to figure out how to get to both though. Maybe fly out of Moncton Sunday??? :rolleyes:

'm in the same situation. I live in |Halifax so I could have driven to the concert in Moncton. Instead I am flying to Toronto. Heading out on July 22 so it looks doubtful I can make the concert in Moncton - still trying to figure out how to get to both though. Maybe fly out of Moncton Sunday??? :rolleyes:

I was only planning on attending Tuesday's concert, so we fly out on Monday. However, I was able to get lower bowl seats for Monday, and so am going to try and sell the other tickets as soon as they show up in the mail!

If the rumours are right it sounds like Coldplay would play the 21st. If you drive home right after the concert you would be okay. Or depending on when your flight is on the 22nd you could get up really early in Moncton and get home in time for the airport.

I won't be too upset about getting to see them twice though. :D Can't wait for the official announcement!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There will be – you may need to sit down for this – a Coldplay show in Ireland this summer, though the venue for this yoyos between the Aviva Stadium (the band’s crew have ran the rule over the old Lansdowne Road), Phoenix Park and Slane.

link

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Coldplay maybe live in Hannover in december

Hey you all!

I was on a private party three weeks ago and i met the director of "Café Engelke", a bakery from Hildesheim, where i live, which bakes pretzels and other stuff for the events like soccer or bigger events in the AWD-Arena in Hannover.

Some friends of mine who know her are working there, selling pretzels at the Bundesliga games in the Stadium and she said they're searching sales people.

Knowing that Coldplay will be there in two weeks i asked her if they are selling pretzels there two, but she said not this time, but that she knows that there will be another concert in december this year which isn't released yet, where they gonna sell their stuff.

I could not believe what i heard, am still suspicious, don't want to create a big rumor and don't think Coldplay would come to a place twice in four months, but who knows :)

LETS HOPE!!!

The one last week was amazing and the best thing i've been to this year! :rolleyes: