✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

it's going to be mayhem on here when it finally does leak out , i dread to think how many posts per minute it will bring :laugh3:

The Viva leak was insane. This one will be way crazier.

I'm just glad we kind of got rid of the Rihanna-fan flood.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. It's 2011. Honor is so 20th-century.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but the sense of honour and shame is still incredibly alive and well in Japan. People weren't even looting during the earthquakes. An employee stealing from their provider of work is an act that the Japanese feel disgraces their entire family and their own character. It's incredibly serious over there.

I think Tracie has a fantastic point. Japanese workers are far less likely to steal from their place of work than Westerners are. That, in my mind, is a huge part of the reason this hasn't leaked yet.

I think it is strange that Coldplay would want this "release a song a day" thing. They talked for months that this is a concept album, but that whole meaning gets lost when you don't listen to it as a whole music experience..

Maybe so people here a few songs and think wow and then go preorder the album which brings in more sales , imagine how many rhianna fans are going to buy that single just because she's in it they won't like coldplay but love rhianna and same with coldplay fans people will buy it because they love coldplay regardless of her been in it.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but the sense of honour and shame is still incredibly alive and well in Japan. People weren't even looting during the earthquakes. An employee stealing from their provider of work is an act that the Japanese feel disgraces their entire family and their own character. It's incredibly serious over there.

I think Tracie has a fantastic point. Japanese workers are far less likely to steal from their place of work than Westerners are. That, in my mind, is a huge part of the reason this hasn't leaked yet.

I was being sarcastic.

And you're on a roll today, Kiame!

Yeah thats them out of the way but that still leaves however many thousands asking for links etc , maybe some kind of record could be broken with posts per minute lol

Yeah thats them out of the way but that still leaves however many thousands asking for links etc , maybe some kind of record could be broken with posts per minute lol

I think the only record they keep track of is how many people are logged on at once. You can see it on the forum homepage.

The Rihanna fan flood will bring in some sexy people though. I'm down with that. This forum needs more sexy. You and I are keeping the sexy alive almost by our self!

*Other members that are keeping the sexy alive include: Tracie, Parrotdies and Connor.

The Rihanna fan flood will bring in some sexy people though. I'm down with that. This forum needs more sexy. You and I are keeping the sexy alive almost by our self!

*Other members that are keeping the sexy alive include: Tracie, Parrotdies and Connor.

:awesome: YAY IM SEXY *relaxes gut*

I find it strange since the guy registered today. Maybe he's trying to earn some $ through the downloads :)

More strange is the fact that he inclueded a video so the file size is higher lol. Also, nothing on the major warez forums, so it might be a fake.