✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

We have a lot of Brits in Canada for those reasons.Everyone loves our health care,lol. Though it's not quite as shiny and perfect as people think, believe me! When I was there a few years ago, I made some friends at an ENgland/Andora football match. One had a conversation with me which went as follows:

"So, Miss Canada, how do you like our country?"

"I LOVE IT!"

"You can have it! :("

Same in Ireland. Looks great to the tourists, but everyone's emigrating.

I totally agree with you i know a few people who have flown the nest myself over to canada and they said its by no means perfect but compared to here its a better quality of life , but i do understand the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Ireland has more than it's fair share of problems has some lovely scenic views though beautiful place to look at

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you i know a few people who have flown the nest myself over to canada and they said its by no means perfect but compared to here its a better quality of life , but i do understand the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Ireland has more than it's fair share of problems has some lovely scenic views though beautiful place to look at

Not to mention better music AND better beer,lol.

^^No album leak, just a rip ofPoC from a Netherlands radiosite.:)

EDIT: THat last was for Lars. Damn thread won't slow down,lol!

So what do you guys think of POC? I don't know... not blown away, didn't expect to be though

I personally like it especially the first half of the song the second half seems to get a little tedious , I will make my final judgement when a decent quality version is released though the vocals are ok i don't think rhianna brings the song down in my opinion and i can't stand that woman so i was surprised i didn't mind her parts in it and she has most of the song to be fair.

Princess of china was pretty much what I was hoping it would be.

A good song highlighting how good a singer Rihanna is when she's not singing crap songs about drinking so much you pass out in a gutter or getting a bunch of random men to sleep with you then bash you up.

It will never be my favourite song but I think it fits in well with the rest I've heard from the album.