✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britain isn't great at all its awful !

I know a lot of Brits who agree. It just looks so much better from the outside, and it's a great place to visit! You're not much worse off than we are, though our health care is better. Your education system seems better. Or at least your kids seem brighter at an earlier age.

I don't think A Hopeful Transmission has been heard yet either...or is that an interlude too?

its an interlude, I dont know if theres lyrics or not like the song parachutes which is only 49 secs, but I think hopeful transimission(SP?) is only 30 secs or watever so it be hard to fit any lines in there. the song leads into DLIBYH

I know a lot of Brits who agree. It just looks so much better from the outside, and it's a great place to visit! You're not much worse off than we are, though our health care is better. Your education system seems better. Or at least your kids seem brighter at an earlier age.

I've had alot of people say how great it is here and never really understood why , the health care is disgusting , the education system isn't better in my opinion only if you come from an extremely wealthy background and go private the state schools are awful. Most of the people are arrogant and rude and lazy so and so's who would rather stay at home scrounging off the system then got of their arse and get a job because you get more if you don't work it's a joke , as soon as i can raise enough money to get away from here i am doing so as i despise the place so much. Rant over lol ! :)

I've had alot of people say how great it is here and never really understood why , the health care is disgusting , the education system isn't better in my opinion only if you come from an extremely wealthy background and go private the state schools are awful. Most of the people are arrogant and rude and lazy so and so's who would rather stay at home scrounging off the system then got of their arse and get a job because you get more if you don't work it's a joke , as soon as i can raise enough money to get away from here i am doing so as i despise the place so much. Rant over lol ! :)

That's why you gotta vote for Mr. Herman Cain :D

So glad i cancelled my pre-order.

I wish somehow MX would disappear and people forget about it existence, kind of Men in Black trick with pen. Jeez. I hope it wouldn't leak. I decided not to buy it, now I'm wondering should I listen it at all. God, this crap with Rihanna ruined my day.

We have a lot of Brits in Canada for those reasons.Everyone loves our health care,lol. Though it's not quite as shiny and perfect as people think, believe me! When I was there a few years ago, I made some friends at an ENgland/Andora football match. One had a conversation with me which went as follows:

"So, Miss Canada, how do you like our country?"

"I LOVE IT!"

"You can have it! :("

Same in Ireland. Looks great to the tourists, but everyone's emigrating.

oh lordy, i assumed we were talking about America, my bad. Props for knowing who he is though, at your age.

No worries lol not all young people are the same i follow political things quite alot like to see what the idiots are planning next , got to keep in the loop i wouldn't trust half of the poloticians with my pet parrots let alone a country

No worries lol not all young people are the same i follow political things quite alot like to see what the idiots are planning next , got to keep in the loop i wouldn't trust half of the poloticians with my pet parrots let alone a country

Hence the herman cain reference, never held office ;) and if he wins, free pizza for all!!

I wish somehow MX would disappear and people forget about it existence, kind of Men in Black trick with pen. Jeez. I hope it wouldn't leak. I decided do not buy it, now I'm wondering should I listen it at all. God, this crap with Rihanna ruined my day.

TROLL!!!