✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

Yeah, it doesn't sound nearly crisp enough. It's just the 128, it's kind "blurry" if that makes sense.

I am positive all versions of POC are all 128. Be satisfied with what we got. i personally think it sounds fine quality wise.

12 AM here. Im going to bed

Goodnight guys and girls and EMI BASTARDS! :P

PS I LOVE COLDPLAY

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with school tomorrow and MX about to break on our horizon, I will not stay with Coldplaying, but go to bed.

Last random thought for tonight: I frikin love Britain. You guys are amazing. You have the music(COLDPLAY <3 obviously), the sense of humor, the sexy cars, the amazing accents...you have like everything...except the beach....

Ok goodnight :) may we all take a leak!

For Fringe, "the lab" can be "the bakery" :dazzled:

New update:

-Yellow is called "Amber"

-The Scientist is called "The Bishop"

-And Will has long flowing red hair

-Eno = Walter

-Parachutes = Anchors.

-AROBTTH = "A Rush of Mercury to the Data Disk"

-X&Y = "Red & Blue"

-Phil = Astrid

-EMI = Massive Dynamic

-The Lab = The Bakery

EDIT: Hey Fringers, can you think of something for "VLV"

Ive never watched it but I've heard so many good things about it.

One of my friends is very excited about the "new" AD

It's an amazing show. My favorite show hands down, and I love shows like How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Community, Psyche, Dexter, and Justified. Arrested Development will forever stand out above the rest. It's only fault was being cancelled too early by fox. I do kinda like fringe although I haven't watched it since first season lol.

Arrested Development has a huge cult following.

I just need to hear MMIX, up with the birds, DLIBYH, UFO, and a hopeful transmission to complete the album, and of course the studio versions of MX/hurts like heaven, charlie brown, and up in flames

Uhh... That's basically the whole album :P

Facepalm lol. I was hoping someone would pick up on the Arrested Development reference there, but it seems that my post has only warranted people to try and redirect this thread to coldplay related issues. Go figure...who would want to talk about coldplay lol. :P

THey have some nerve! Sheesh! :lol:

Love that acoustic MX suggestion.

It's ok to post youtube links, just not download links. As far as I know.

technically yes but Ive listened to most of the songs live or not, not counting interludes theres only 3 full songs no one has heard yet: DLIBYH, Up with the Birds and UFO. putting all the songs in the order there meant to be will be magical

I can't wait!

I made a "makeshift MX" playlist on iTunes that has a bunch of live songs in chronological order. But it kinda sucks.

Well with school tomorrow and MX about to break on our horizon, I will not stay with Coldplaying, but go to bed.

Last random thought for tonight: I frikin love Britain. You guys are amazing. You have the music(COLDPLAY <3 obviously), the sense of humor, the sexy cars, the amazing accents...you have like everything...except the beach....

Ok goodnight :) may we all take a leak!

I agree! And the whole Manchester scene through the years. I'd live there if life wasn't good where I am. :D

technically yes but Ive listened to most of the songs live or not, not counting interludes theres only 3 full songs no one has heard yet: DLIBYH, Up with the Birds and UFO. putting all the songs in the order there meant to be will be magical

I don't think A Hopeful Transmission has been heard yet either...or is that an interlude too?