✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF MYLO XYLOTO?

JosephRengifo

the mp3 japanese release its already out there.

im not posting links, but go to thepiratebay dot org and search for MYLO XYLOTO

the link you should download is "Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto [Official Album][iTunes-Rip][theLEAK]"

it weighs 130MB, and is actually perfect.

thanks, computer is watched or monitored so cant torrent. only use rar/zip/mp3 mediafire and rapidshare sites. so im gonna wait until someone uploads it on a one of those things

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The version of POC streamed on US Itunes is exactly the same version on the leak.

Dear EMI, don't worry, COldplay will still sell millions of copies and be #1 on 20 countries.

they shouldn't worry from my end i will buy it as soon as it begin to sell...

Brian Eno is a great musician and producer, but i think coldplay should draw a line that limit his influence on their work... Some Song's would improve a lot if it were a lot quieter.

Totally agree with every single word you've written!

the mp3 japanese release its already out there.

im not posting links, but go to thepiratebay dot org and search for MYLO XYLOTO

the link you should download is "Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto [Official Album][iTunes-Rip][theLEAK]"

it weighs 130MB, and is actually perfect.

Thank you! I've downloaded. I've noticed an improvement in quality in certain songs but still most of the same problems, especially volume levels and not being able to hear Chris's voice on certain songs, so I give up. That's the definite version and I'll have to accept it. Why they would choose to hide Chris's voice in songs like Charlie Brown and DLIBYH is still beyond me!

Thank you! I've downloaded. I've noticed an improvement in quality in certain songs but still most of the same problems, especially volume levels and not being able to hear Chris's voice on certain songs, so I give up. That's the definite version and I'll have to accept it. Why they would choose to hide Chris's voice in songs like Charlie Brown and DLIBYH is still beyond me!

That's weird i ear them clearly, did you try another set of Headphones or sound system?

maybe it's your headphones or something. I hear him normally... ?

That's weird i ear them clearly, did you try another set of Headphones or sound system?

Yes, I did. In fact it's on my iPod where the album sounds best because my headphones aren't that good there. When I play it on my soundsystem with good speakers it sounds better than the previous leak but still the interludes sound too loud in comparison to the rest of tracks and especially the transition between M.M.I.X and ETIAWF, where the volume goes down and I have to turn it up.

As for HLH and Charlie Brown, I've just read a review where it is said that Coldplay themselves admitted they wanted to give more importance to instruments in this album and not let Chris's voice be the main star, so they purposely tried to make it sound more like an anecdote in certain songs. Don't agree with that but at least that explains why I can barely hear Chris, I thought I was losing my mind, lol!

At least the overall quality has improved over the first leak, so now I guess it's just a question of getting used to the production.

so im right in suggesting we wont get a better sounding rip? 320, v0's, itunes rip and the like are all on what.cd. at this point the best we have is the 320, the 99-101mb one, the only place i see that is on newcdreleases.net. the itunes rip is good but is large only because it includes 3 live songs at the end of the record.

so beyond buying the cd of course, other than FLAC's, the next highest quality would be the 320 right? and thats out there, so nothing will top that right?

Yes, I did. In fact it's on my iPod where the album sounds best because my headphones aren't that good there. When I play it on my soundsystem with good speakers it sounds better than the previous leak but still the interludes sound too loud in comparison to the rest of tracks and especially the transition between M.M.I.X and ETIAWF, where the volume goes down and I have to turn it up.

As for HLH and Charlie Brown, I've just read a review where it is said that Coldplay themselves admitted they wanted to give more importance to instruments in this album and not let Chris's voice be the main star, so they purposely tried to make it sound more like an anecdote in certain songs. Don't agree with that but at least that explains why I can barely hear Chris, I thought I was losing my mind, lol!

At least the overall quality has improved over the first leak, so now I guess it's just a question of getting used to the production.

I had the issue between MMIX and ETIAWF, but not on my ipod, only on my iTunes. Then I turned off 'sound check' and now it's perfect.

Sorry if this has been covered BUT... In the Sky advert with the song for Charlie Brown it is different. In the leaked version (before the drums kick in) Jonny's guitar sort of fades in but on the Sky version it stays at the same volume / doesn't fade in. Anyone agree? Why would this be?