✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MYLO XYLOTO SALES PREDICTION

ihaveabono

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are living in an age where somebody like lil wayne can sell almost a million copies with an album with songs like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Gf4-eT3w0&ob=av2e]Lil Wayne - How To Love (Shazam Version) - YouTube[/ame]

so, an album with songs like Etiaw, Paradise and Poc will sell billions, unfortunately.

Okay that was an intresting read.

i agree with ya that it's better then most of the other mainstream music.

Maybe the album really has to take time to grow on me,but for now it doesnt strike me much.

Songs like:HLH,UIF,ETIAW, are great tunes.

But why is UWTB the only real Coldplay song on this album? that's what i think

Do ya really like this more then VLV? intresting though.

The very first week will be bad guy, because the charts are updated on Friday and they consider and the sells from Friday to Friday. So it means that about this week only the Japanese sales will be counted for the first week of Mylo Xyloto chart presence. I think more or less 120k copies...

Maybe the album really has to take time to grow on me,but for now it doesnt strike me much.

The main thing - boys is capable to do better music. But if they want experimental, concept album, why not?

I don't like when people give marks to albums, it can't be measured that way. I like VLV, but I listen it less than other albums. Maybe in a month the same would be with MX. I don't know. I also prefer Prospect March and instrumental unreleased songs to Viva.

I can say that this is going to be their biggest selling week ever, will sell at least 400,000 in the UK, perhaps beating the X&Y record and will sell more than 700k in the US which was for Viva I think.

It will be received to massive sales and will sell more than Viva (mainly because of the post album promotion, Lost! didn't do well at all but with PoC then Charlie Brown possibly after the album will sell tons in the long run too, remember Clocks became big around 9 months after release of AROBTTH.

After reading a lot of your posts, I think it's your own mindset that is the problem. Comments like saying "real coldplay" proves it. This is as "real" as Coldplay ever have been and ever will.

Using synths and hip hop bass/drum beats doesn't make this not "real". It's the artistic direction the boys want to take.

After reading a lot of your posts, I think it's your own mindset that is the problem. Comments like saying "real coldplay" proves it. This is as "real" as Coldplay ever have been and ever will.

Using synths and hip hop bass/drum beats doesn't make this not "real". It's the artistic direction the boys want to take.

i completely disagree with ya (ya you exspected it)

but Coldplay had there own unique call it 'Melodramatic' sound in there music a sound no other band has,hard to explain but 'Melodramatic' is the right term i think for it.

Now they lost that completely,it's more hollow/math

It's become a sound a total diffrent part of society will love,but i do less.

I dont listen to MX now,it's already becoming somekind of boring.

They will sell much via iTunes.

But i think when all the people heard this album,it will shock them because the overproducing of the songs.

And they will sell less with LP6 for sure.

Why are you even on this forum?

It'll sell tons, just as all the other albums have

:smiley: i completely agree

For the US chart, the first week (from Oct 24 to Oct 30), the sales will be huge.

Anything under 700K will be a disappointment.

Expectations are high and the album rollout is enormous. They can easily get 1 million.

We'll get the first estimates on Monday night or Tuesday morning.