✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Production On MX

Choldplayer

Don't think so. The production is a masterpiece in my honest opinion and all the songs are a masterpiece for itself. Look at Charlie Brown - all the effects makes the song so interesting and not boring after some listenings. All the tiny details and variations help to keep Mylo Xyloto fresh, and new, and exciting. Special thanks to Brian Eno and the rest of the team - amazing work!

I think Eno has helped a lot to make this record sound different, but the band has grown up and they do know how they want to sound. I think production is the best thing of the album, full of beautiful tiny details that put little colors into the main theme. Even the quietest songs are gorgeous in their production!

I think they knew that it was a big different thing, and that is why they've done all festivals for me: we all have heard and enjoyed a lot of wonderful and powerful songs on live, but then you put the album on.. and you start thinking how creative these guys are and how great they can sound! At least, it was my sensation!

Can't stop hearing Hurts like heaven and Charlie Brown: the album versions are just incredible!!!

Don't think so. The production is a masterpiece in my honest opinion and all the songs are a masterpiece for itself. Look at Charlie Brown - all the effects makes the song so interesting and not boring after some listenings. All the tiny details and variations help to keep Mylo Xyloto fresh, and new, and exciting. Special thanks to Brian Eno and the rest of the team - amazing work!

das album ist gut, weil es halt coldplay ist...aber verdammt nochmal es könnte viel viel besser sein! die soundeffekte machen das was coldplay aus macht kaputt! wahrscheinlich biste einer der neuen anhänger und nicht von anfang an dabei gewesen!? tut mir leid, eigentlich mag ich gar nicht so argumentieren aber es tut weh wenn einer ausgerechnet dieses album als ihr "masterpiece" bezeichnet... :\

PRO more drums! more kick-ass riffs! more bass! more emotion, more anthems! more authenticity!

=more Coldplay! Join my group, check out my signature!