✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Darkness slam Jonny!!

Mimixxx

Rock wildmen THE DARKNESS have dealt a blow to the musical stylings of rival band COLDPLAY - criticising their guitarist JON BUCKLAND's musical ability as "inadequate".

According to THE THING CALLED LOVE hitmakers, Buckland is far from impressive when he wields his musical axe and singer JUSTIN HAWKINS is concerned he is letting the rest of the CHRIS MARTIN-fronted band down.

Justin explains, "I like the songs but they have an inadequate guitarist. He wouldn't cut the mustard in WHITESNAKE."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/0/3E451836509D04B480256DF1000C698D!opendocument

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I KNEW I despised that band for a reason!!! Now I know what it is!!

What right have those spandex-wearing clowns got to criticise Jonny???? They're just a novelty act that will be forgotten about this time next year. They're no better than Busted!! :rolleyes:

*breathes*

Well I love Jonny

OMG im a big fan of The Darkness.....how dare they call Jonny "inadequate". ....just because their a bit of alrite....Jonnys a wkd guitarest :rolleyes: im really angry wiv what they said :angry: :angry: :angry:

if Justin likes the songs why has he said tha about Jonny...Jonnys the main part of all the songs duh!!! :idea2: hehe :lol:

Rock wildmen THE DARKNESS have dealt a blow to the musical stylings of rival band COLDPLAY - criticising their guitarist JON BUCKLAND's musical ability as "inadequate".

According to THE THING CALLED LOVE hitmakers, Buckland is far from impressive when he wields his musical axe and singer JUSTIN HAWKINS is concerned he is letting the rest of the CHRIS MARTIN-fronted band down.

Justin explains, "I like the songs but they have an inadequate guitarist. He wouldn't cut the mustard in WHITESNAKE."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/0/3E451836509D04B480256DF1000C698D!opendocument

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I KNEW I despised that band for a reason!!! Now I know what it is!!

What right have those spandex-wearing clowns got to criticise Jonny???? They're just a novelty act that will be forgotten about this time next year. They're no better than Busted!! :rolleyes:

*breathes*

Well I love Jonny

Too right mimixx! :smug:

I cant believe Justin, i actually used to like him :angry: . But wen he insults one of my most favourite people in the world, then thats crossin the line! :x

Justin has no idea wat he is talking about. Jon doesnt let the band down, he puts the melody into it. Wat right does he hav 2 critise Jon, wen wears tacky cat suits :rolleyes: . I think he shuld just get over himself and just worry about where HIS band will be nxt year! :P

"GET YOUR HANDS OFFA MA JONNY MUTHAFUUUUUUUKA!"

-As Justin Hawkins himself wuld say :smug:

We all :heart: Jonny and we think he's gr8! :D And just for makin me so angry, im not going to buy the Darkness Christmas single anymore :P

*tries to keep calm*

*can't...keep...in...rage..*

OMG! What bastards!! Jonny rocks, they're just jealous!

^Guy's Gyal I could not agree with you more!

*runs to find and kill some..."people"*

:angry: :angry: :angry: :rolleyes: