May 15, 201214 yr ^To me Hurts like Heaven & Us against the world are the best of MX, lyrically speaking :nod: agreed. :nod:
May 31, 201214 yr A Hopefull Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart. or MMIX/Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall..
July 9, 201214 yr It's a concept album, so I love the whole story together...but I'll go with uwtb if I hav to choose one.
July 12, 201214 yr I like to listen to the album as a whole, but my favorite song would probably have to be Us Against The World. It's very well thought out, t's a beautiful, I love the intimacy that the studio version offers, and the lyrics are pretty amazing. 'Nuff said! ;)
July 13, 201214 yr as is often the case its the first song (shhhhh mx) Hurts Like Heaven and always has been. Honorable mentions for DLIBYH & UWTB
September 4, 201214 yr [ame= ] [/ame] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ask me about which is my 2nd favorite song though and I won't be able to answear. To much epicness to choose from!!! :shocked2: Viva la Coldplay, we'll be glowing in the dark!
September 4, 201214 yr [/url] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ask me about which is my 2nd favorite song though and I won't be able to answear. To much epicness to choose from!!! :shocked2: Viva la Coldplay, we'll be glowing in the dark! Great video Linus71 and a great avatar as well!
November 24, 201213 yr It is hard to pick just one, but i'd have to go with Charlie Brown, but like most people are saying DLIBYH is a grower! *oh..thats what she said* :wink:
December 28, 201213 yr Why was A Hopeful Transmission and Don't Let It Break Your Heart merged in only one item? "Though heavily we bled, still on we crawl ... "
December 28, 201213 yr A tough choice, but I say Hurts Like Heaven. I like that song. I think is one of their best. 1) Hurts Like Heaven 2) Major Minus 3) Don't Let It Break Your Heart
Create an account or sign in to comment