✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which transition do you think completes the next song the best?

twitchy517

Agreed - to deepen it, my interpretation of AHT/DLIBYH is that the choruses of DLIBYH where "she goes.....don't let it break your heart" as well as DLIBYH is the hopeful transmission from the girl character. :)

MX and HLH are a perfect transition too...MMIX to ETIAW is good but UATW to MMIX isn't very remarkable to me. I actually don't like UFO to POC that much. Not that it's a bad transition...just not as special as MX and AHT are.

Hurts Like Heaven is naked without MX. The beginning sounds weird and wrong without it.

DLIBYH however can stand on its own, even though I like AHT better than MX.

Finally, MMIX functions as a quiet piece that separates UATW from ETIAW, two songs with clashing styles.

So I understand the function of these tracks, but I do think they shouldn't have been separate tracks.

Voted AHT/DLIBYH

I think the purpose of MMIX is to soften the transition from UATW to ETIAW otherwise it would have been brutal.

Also the Life is For Living piano notes at the end of Charlie Brown is a transition worth noting and a very smart one I may add.

The sequencing on MX is impeccable.

sarcasm??

not a least bit! I can't stand AHT. I even managed to swallow Paradise and ETIAW AND Up In Flames , but to me , AHT is dreadful. It sounds like "Please wait while the operator picks up" or "Please wait until the game loads" kind of thing.. Or until the next song loads in this case. Really unnatural and unneeded on the album, to me. Ruins it...

A Hopeful Transmission is my favorite instrumental, but I think Mylo Xyloto is more crucial to hearing Hurts Like Heaven than AHT or MMIX is to their respective tracks.

This. I always prefer to hear the whole thing, MX + Hurts Like Heaven, so this way they form a song of almost 5 minutes. So absolutely I vote this, is the best combo and one of my favourites of the album.

This. I always prefer to hear the whole thing, MX + Hurts Like Heaven, so this way they form a song of almost 5 minutes. So absolutely I vote this, is the best combo and one of my favourites of the album.

Agree. I can't imagine listening to HLH without MX before.