November 10, 201114 yr When I first heard it, I thought he would play an electric guitar. But after listening to it a few more times, I heard a piano. So I'm going with the piano. What do you think? Sorry that "performance" is misspelled. I was typing quickly, and I forgot to double check. :disappointed:
November 10, 201114 yr I hear piano pretty clearly throughout, it'll resemble GOW I believe. I can't really hear any moment in the song where there would be any more than an electric guitar (Jonny), bass, drums...the only exception is synth at the end, which will be backing track or Guy.
November 10, 201114 yr Come on guys, you know he's just going to jump around like a weirdo. He loves doing that to songs like this.
November 10, 201114 yr Come on guys, you know he's just going to jump around like a weirdo. He loves doing that to songs like this. True. I wasn't expecting LIJ to be performed the way it was.
November 11, 201114 yr I think he'll just play the intro on the piano and then just jump around enthusiastically.
November 11, 201114 yr I think he'll just play the intro on the piano and then just jump around enthusiastically. Like Speed of Sound perhaps!
November 13, 201114 yr I'd say start with the piano (maybe playing AHT as an intro?) and then do a Speed Of Sound halfway through and just jump around.
November 21, 201114 yr I'm just gonna say there are very few songs where chris DOESN'T jump around crazily lol. He even tries to while playing guitar or piano
November 22, 201114 yr Come on guys, you know he's just going to jump around like a weirdo. He loves doing that to songs like this. This. :lol:
November 25, 201114 yr I'm just gonna say there are very few songs where chris DOESN'T jump around crazily lol. He even tries to while playing guitar or piano Touche :P
November 26, 201114 yr Will it even get a live airing...? Of course, it would be weird of them not to play it on the official tour. Up with the Birds, I'm not so sure about.
December 10, 201114 yr Maybe Chris will start off on Electric guitar then at the same time, play the piano part with his toes. I mean in all reality he could do that.
Create an account or sign in to comment