✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

sorry - I have this vid that someone kindly did - but the dedication was by Chris for our family - if you listen carefully he says " This one's for Robbie knightley"

requested cos of a family bereavement last week.

Hey guys, new to the forum but have a massive favour to ask!

To anyone that attended Sat 2nd June at Emirates Stadium, I'm hoping to find a lovely person out there who recorded Clocks and Fix You.

I contacted the band a few ways to ask for a request to shout-out my friend Robin who passed away in March this year, after battling with brain cancer at the young age of 25. He adored Coldplay, loved Arsenal and before Fix You, Chris said "This is for Robin" which absolutely blew my mind.

So if anyone has a video which hears him say this, I would be forever in your debt. I didn't record it, as I didn't think it was going to happen!!!

x

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was such an amazing trip down to London for a superb gig.

Charlie Brown

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2j8LMZlV_U&feature=plcp]Charlie Brown Live at Emirates Stadium 02/06/12 - YouTube[/ame]

in HD!

Thanks for the photos.. you look like you were stood quite close to me..

Here's one of mine.. look familiar? :D

mycrop35.jpg

:laugh3:

Haha, we must have been close! i was the one singing (coz of course no one else in the whole place was http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/images/icons/icon_wink.gif) I was a youtube video someone took from just behind us, its quite clear to see me dancing like an idiot, slight emabrrassment.

Hope you had fun

• 2 months later...