✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

stadium.jpg

2012 UK stadium tour announced

11 November 2011 7:00 am

Dates in Coventry, London, Sunderland and Manchester confirmed

news_line.png

Good morning. We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay will play five UK stadium shows in summer 2012. The dates are as follows:

MAY

Tuesday 29 - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

JUNE

Friday 1 - London Emirates Stadium

Saturday 2 - London Emirates Stadium

Thursday 7 - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 9 - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

I'm sure Jamie is rather thrilled.

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I thought the London stadium threads would explode with people saying they'd go... :thinking:

All those gigs are right in the period of my final exams so no chance for me to go.

I'm only sad I won't be able to meet up with people from here though...

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets! :nice:

Check out for me if the Banksy is still across the street of the stadium when you get there. :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/image_galleries/banksy_gallery.shtml?20

I think that the fact that it's Emirates and not Wembley has put people off, especially those outside of the UK. It's just not the same kind of "event" that Wembley is.

The idea of these shows is a bit of a miss step, I think. I'm not sure why they didn't just do an arena tour next year and the tackle stadiums after the Olympics when better venues were available. Also people outside of London who may have considered going but already have tickets to the Olympics might decide not to due to the fact that it's so close to games, but not close enough to extend their stay.

The fact that they're putting them on sale just before Christmas doesn't help either. £50 is alot of money to start with nevermind when you're preparing for the most expensive time of year. I can barely afford one, this one, if there's tickets left for the 1st night after Christmas I might go.

If they are playing stadiums, they could have played St Marys in Southampton :P

Afterall isn't Guy a Saints fan ;)

I'm pretty sure Guy has said he's not a fan of sport. Could be wrong though. Seems like they're playing some less common cities for a stadium tour this time though, so I guess anything's possible.

Question: Im an o2 customer. How do i go about getting priority tickets? P.S. I want them for ricoh arena not emirates, but no-one is on that thread so thought i would post it here.

Hi - Go onto the O2priority site and it gives you details on how to sign-up and then on wednesday you will have the option to buys tickets.

Cheers

Hi - Go onto the O2priority site and it gives you details on how to sign-up and then on wednesday you will have the option to buys tickets.

Cheers

Thank you. much appreciated.

Im guessing ill have to wake up at 9am on the dot to get tickets as they will sell out fast lol