✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi everybody, God Put A Smile Upon your Face!!

:wink3: Hi you all! I'm a very young and a very new Coldplay-Fan from Germany (sorry because of my bad English!!!) - 14 years old and fan since September 2003. It was because I heard "Clocks" on the radio and everytime it was played, I loved it more and more. It's still my favourite song. Then I heard "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" and "The Scientist" and I knew: Coldplay is the BEST BAND all over the world!! - And Chris is very cute... :wink3:

I'm so happy that Coldplay are nominated at the Grammy's, you, too?

And now I'm glad I found this great forum and I'm sure I'll find very nice people here :) Especially to the fans from Germany: It would be kind of you if you'd write me an E-Mail!

See you, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face! :D

Theresa

sorry maybe i just dont click with 30 year olds

im sure i get a long more with people my age maybe?

btw how is that roller coaster tycoon going for ya?

When I was 15, I didn´t pick on older people or people my age. I always got along well with all kinds of people, never had problems with friends and stuff. This is such a huge board, why do you have to pick on me ? You probably have a problem.. Lack of girls.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait til you´re 30 and you'll see what happens when you meet idiots like you.

And my roller coaster tycoon game is really fine. It´s a good way to relax after a stressing day at work.

Isn't my Avatar sweet? :lol: @leccso: I'm Hungary-Fan! Really! The Balaton is very beautiful.

@Jessy: Your favourite German word is Bananen? Have you ever heard "Furz"? :D I love Chris, too!!! I always go crazy if I see him on Tv just for a second...but I'm also happy that he's got his Gwyneth! He'll make a good father!