✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MaximMusic: Chris Martin Talks About The New Coldplay Album and Sleeping With Gwyneth Paltrow

coldplaymom

It's almost as if Mylo Xyloto Chris has decided to be much more relaxed an open than he has been in the past. He's actually been answering questions without all the dodging & weaving. I've been enjoying him immensely! Maybe therapy is paying off. :laugh3::P

He says "south OF Chicago," not South Chicago - not too up on my Illinois geography, but maybe they were outside of the city?

That is totally possible, but I also recall another interview where he talks about running by the Baltimore Piers, passed hookers, at some ungodly hour. It seems he does these things on impulse, which is very imprudent to say the least.

Man, the recent interviews are getting better and better, Chris talks so much! _tardgrinn__by_InvaderZaeon.gif

I know! I wonder if this is the first jurno to ask? And Papa Martin is correct, for a surgical scar that is a fucking butcher job!

Wonder how many times he's been caught with Jon and played the old Ambien card? :wink3:

Gotta love Angie's pervy posts HAHAH :wideeyed:

yes, I thought Beyonce, being the star that she is, would have a final say in this kind of decision :thinking:

I hope she gets asked to give her side of the story. I also heard Chris say on a radio interview that a Coldplay/Jay-z tour didn't materialize b/c their respective managers thought it was a bad idea that could cost them fans and money. Damn tribalism in music!

I hope she gets asked to give her side of the story. I also heard Chris say on a radio interview that a Coldplay/Jay-z tour didn't materialize b/c their respective managers thought it was a bad idea that could cost them fans and money. Damn tribalism in music!

I doubt that someone even asks her, but yeah it would be nice to hear her side. If she wanted to sing to me it's really strange that she just couldn't.

I didn't know that (thanks for the info!), but I would totally go (not sure if that kind of tour would come to portugal though). I think tribalism does exist in music and it's a real shame, but I guess even if music managers contribute to that there is also a lot of contribution by the general public. At least not many people I know can say that they genuinely appreciate more than one kind of music. Lots of people have prejudices.