✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

Hi everyone,

I have 2 (or maybe 3, depends on if I'm going alone or not) for the show on June 4 at the Emirates. Pitch Standing/Level 1 unreserved seating. If theres anyone interesed, I would also like to go with someone here (especially someone from Germany).

PM me!

--------

sold!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :)

I have one ticket for the Coldplay show in The Hague at the 6th of september. I bought the ticket in november but now Idecided to go to another concert which is at the same time so I can't go to the Coldplay gig anymore. Unfortunately it's an e-ticket. I hope that's not a problem.

Anybody interested? It costs 66 € but since it's an e-ticket I'm willing to sell it for 50.

Hi,

I have 2 general admission standing tickets for Saturday 2nd June at The Emirates that i'd like to swap for 2 general admission standing tickets for Friday 1st June.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks!

:)

Hi,

I'd like to swap if possible? I have 2 tickets for the Friday general admission.

Cheers,

Coldplay Coventry tickets

Hi all,

I have two spare tickets for the Coventry gig. There located in block 18 row GG.

I am looking for face value and posted on viagogo.

Any takers welcome and will post pic for proof when they arrive. I can also meet on the day to pass the tickets to you.

Glynn

Coldplay Coventry tickets

Hi all,

I have two spare tickets for the Coventry gig. There located in block 18 row GG.

I am looking for face value and posted on viagogo.

Any takers welcome and will post pic for proof when they arrive. I can also meet on the day to pass the tickets to you.

Glynn

Hi everyone,

I have 2 (or maybe 3, depends on if I'm going alone or not) for the show on June 4 at the Emirates. Pitch Standing/Level 1 unreserved seating. If theres anyone interesed, I would also like to go with someone here (especially someone from Germany).

PM me!

I have one of these!

Thank you very much!!

I am going to be able to go which is brilliant!!!

Hi Shelley

I would be very interested in your tickets. We live nearby and it would be easy to get to this gig but just couldn't justify buying from ticket touts. Let me know if you are interested in selling to me.

Hi

Will dm you!

Shelley

Hey everybody!

I'm looking for 4 tickets to the Charlotte show on July 3rd. I'm hoping to avoid third party ticket sellers and would love to find some lower level or floor seats. Please message me if you've got anything. Thanks!

I can sell two tickets for seats in St. Paul Minnesota

August 11, 2012 at the Excel Energy Center

Hi! Do you still have these tickets available and where are they located? I am interested in purchasing them. :laugh3:

Hey everybody!

I do have 1 ticket to sell for the concert in the London Emirates Stadium on Friday 01 June 2012! It's a Pitch Standing /Lower Unresered Seating Ticket!

Just send me a PM if someone's interested :)