✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited:laugh3:, received my tickets on Friday as special delivery, my mum had to pick them up from the post office, as we were on holiday in Gran Canaria as part of my 30th birthday present when they tried to deliver them, anyway my dream setlist would be 1,Mylo Xyloto, 2, Hurts Like Heaven, 3, In My Place, 4, Major Minus, 5,Warning Sign, 6, Speed of Sound, 7, Paradise, 8, Princess Of China, 9, Amsterdam, 10, Charlie Brown, 11, Up In Flames, 12, Us Against The World, 13, Fix You, 14, Yellow, 15, Clocks, 16, The Scientist, 17, Glass Of Water, 18, Everythings Not Lost, 19, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, 20, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, 21, Square One, 22, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, 23 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. These can be played in any order, and its looking likely we are going to have the first coldplay dvd in 9 years shot at our concert possibly, thats why I have added a few more tracks onto the normal setlist.

Havnt posted for years on here so here goes , Ijust wanted to say that after a few years of begging me and his dad ...we will be taking my 11 year old son rhys to his first concert , He has been begging us to take him to see coldplay and everytime we have gone without him we got the guilty feeling i was at wenmbley heavly pregnant with his sister and he say even she heard them live !!!!! lol , it was his birthday present and got it announced on the radio to him .... so needless to say i have a very excited rhys who it counting down the days and hours ......WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!! not long everyone xx

festcrowd.jpg

Extra tickets for UK dates on sale tomorrow

16 May 2012 4:05 pm

Tickets for all the UK stadium shows on sale from 9am

news_line.png

Good afternoon. Now that the stage designs and dimensions for Coldplay's upcoming UK stadium tour have been finalised, the promoters have been able to release some extra tickets for all of the shows. These tickets - which include standing tickets and good seats - will go on sale at 9am on Thursday morning (17th May) from the following links:

- Gigsandtours

- Ticketmaster

Please note that the number of extra tickets is limited and we expect them to sell quite quickly. The UK tour dates are as follows:

29 May 2012: Coventry - Ricoh Arena

1 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

2 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

4 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

7 June 2012: Sunderland - Stadium Of Light

9 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

10 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

Anchorman

Thank you Coldplaying for posting on Facebook that tickets were already available, just bought 2! Before today I was contemplating buying on eBay for stupid money, but not anymore - genuinely cannot thank you enough! <3

I posted that, you're welcome! :nice:

i sell 2 tickets

hi, my name is barbara and I'm italian...i have 2 tkts for the concert in London on 04june at emirates stadium.

I can't reach london and so iI' d like to sell my tickets don't loose money.

i have paid the tkts 190gbp at all (190gbp for 2 tkts).

ticket are "lower unreserved seats".

if you are interested , please contact me at [email protected]

thanks

Barbara

Hey,

When I went to Wembley in 2009 there were four different entrances at each corner of the stadium. Two corners are closer to the stage while the other two are on the other side of the pitch meaning if u have that entrance you have to run across the whole pitch to get to the stage while the other entrances are much closer. All the entrances opened at EXACTLY the same time, well thats what they try to do. All by radio, making sure each entrance is ready. So you're unluck if you entrance is on the other side, you have much further to run to get to the stage.