✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's a scam (hope so as I'm supposed to be going :( )

As people ring for a refund then the company resell the tickets at a vast profit. After seeing that ticket scam programme anything is possible!

Weird this hasn't been announced or denied anywhere else.

Coldplay Concert @ Emirates Cancelled???

Hi.

Does anybody know if the 4th June show has been cancelled? I'm only asking because Ticketline.co.uk (A primary ticketing agency) are saying it has on their website & is advising people to seek refunds. Ticketmaster however are still showing the concert as still being available. Very confusing :confused::confused:

Pheww, I was just coming in to say that I wrote to Ticketmaster on Saturday (where I bought my tickets) and they replied last night and said that as far as they were aware the show was NOT cancelled and that if it was they would e mail all their customers asap.

Wow, some people are really lucky, I would love to got to this concert

Literally in tears at the moment, I don't know what to do, I've wanted to see Coldplay my entire life, I thought this was the chance, I got tickets from a website called onlineticketexpress.com, I was so excited that I could finally see Coldplay! I hate everyone that works for that company, those scammers... I gave them my card number and they stole over £500 when the original price was £274, I now recently got an email saying that they don't have the tickets and a copy of the terms and conditions with a message 'ha, bet you didn't read this ;)) those evil people, in the terms and conditions that wrote that no cancellations or refunds can be made once you order, so I am left with no Coldplay tickets, and my money stolen by those frauds, my dream of seeing Coldplay live will probably never happen :'( if you read to the end of this I just want to send a warning, stay away from those idiots at onlineticketexpress.com, so upset now, left with £500 stolen from me and no Coldplay tickets, my dream of seeing them will now never happen

After the little setback with the tickets, (see story above) I was wondering if anyone has any tickets priced from £40-80, please message me on my Coldplaying account if you have any spare tickets, preferably standing but I don't mind, and remember guys

Don't buy from onlineticketexpress.com!! You don't want to end up like me

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo,

I know there is probably no chance, but I'll try anyway,

We've just decided to fly to London, if anyone happens to have a spare ticket or two for this show or the other ona on Saturday, I would be soooo grateful!

Thanks

Hi Coldplayers,

I have 3 standing/1st tier tickets for the Manchester Gig on the 9th, but due to a holiday booking I can't go :( hoping by miracle someone is in a similar situation and can do a straight swap for at least two tickets for this gig if possible.

You can DM me if you prefer that method of communication :)