✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Omg,omg,omg, I have just literally found out in the last 45 minutes I am going to be at this concert, I have been waiting 2 weeks for this news, and I did not expect a reply so quickly as I am disabled, to me as a beloved disabled Arsenal Supporter, this news has come very very fast, as I was not expecting a response until March-April at the earliest, I am just so so happy, and excited that I am seeing my favorite band, at my favorite football club, I cannot wait. Okay onto supporting acts, I reckon there will be two and at the moment my money is on, Embrace, Snow Patrol, Keane, Marina and The Diamonds, Friendly Fires, and so many more, although I would love to see Embrace supporting, as I already have tickets right in front of the stage for Snow Patrol at the 02 Arena on February 11. And it could be Embraces entry back into the big time.

• 2 weeks later...

So excited! Counting down the days until I can relive my experience at Wembley in 09! Getting the tickets was so hard! I didn't think I'd get them, I was almost in tears! The amount of times I've tried to get tickets for coldplay and had no luck. When I rang up the ticket line and they said they had just added a new date, I thought it was a joke. It's like a dream! :D just need to get a hotel now....

• 4 weeks later...

Who would you like to see supporting Coldplay, I personally would not mind Florence and The Machine, Marina and The Diamonds, or anyone like that really, but Florence has an amazing voice, if you really want the crowds to enjoy the concerts then she is one of the top choices in my view.

Who would you like to see supporting Coldplay, I personally would not mind Florence and The Machine, Marina and The Diamonds, or anyone like that really, but Florence has an amazing voice, if you really want the crowds to enjoy the concerts then she is one of the top choices in my view.

Florence would be great, I don't fancy Marina though, she's nothing spectacular (good voice mind) and I already saw her support them in December. I doubt it will be anybody to big but if I was really dreaming I'd say Keane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I'll be coming to this show from NYC. :cool: It looks like I'll be by myself though, none of my friends can make the trip (no one's adventurous lol!). If anyone wants another concert-goer to hang with in General Admission and doesn't mind my Yankee accent :P let me know!

i paid 54 each for mine, general admission which by the looks of the map means standing. its me, my fance, my sister and my mate. and i got mine 2 days before through o2 at 9:05am. amazin! is there a thread for people going to june 1st gig that can chat with? i might do a twitter account for people to chat, @coldplay1stjune or somethin like that

I'm assuming this is a mistake, but I was checking Ticketmaster for tickets and according to this the gig has been cancelled. Can't find any other reference to it anywhere else though, so I guess it's a data error?

I'm assuming this is a mistake, but I was checking Ticketmaster for tickets and according to this the gig has been cancelled. Can't find any other reference to it anywhere else though, so I guess it's a data error?

That's interesting!

i2nbls.jpg

It doesn't say anything about canceling on ticketmaster.co.uk. Also my ticket statu is still: "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched."

Yes, Tickeline (which is a kosher primary ticket site but smaller, independent and based in Manchester I believe) seems to be the only site saying this, which is why I'm pretty sure it's a mistake. I've not got tickets but you have - so it may be worth contacting them to get them to clarify and (presumably) correct it, just to put your mind to rest.