✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (warning: m'cr will be busy see P7)

Tash

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the coolest part is reading literally hundreds of tweets saying it's been the best experience of people's lives!! THat makes me smile every night there's a gig.:D

Isn't it? Makes me want to jump out of my skin. I wish tomorrow were July 2nd.

Thank you soo much Tash, Tracie and coldplaymom for all the updates :nice: You're the best.

Happy to help out. Tash is the Queen of the gig threads, but we'll do our best while she's gone,lol.

Jade Lewis ‏@Jade_Cherry

Chris dancing #coldplay #gig #concerts #concert #etihad #manchestercity #city #manchester #love #amazing #li http://instagr.am/p/LtwGetzRmz/

21diskp.jpg

SPOTTED: Beyonce & Jay-Z GET WILD At Coldplay Concert In Manchester With Gwyneth Paltrow & Rita Ora

aeeb9fb5.jpg

Beyonce and Jay-Z are living it up rockstar style these days. In between hitting the road to several European countries and cities for Jay & Kanye‘s Watch The Throne tour, The Carters hit up England for their bestie Chris Martin‘s Coldplay concerts this weekend.

Pics inside of the twosome drinking it up with Chris’ hubby Gwyneth Paltrow and video of Bey dancing her heart out to the music…

fc14f126.png

Today at Manchester stadium, Bey and Jay drank some wine with Ty Ty as they watched Coldplay perform their second of 2 nights during their European tour.

adcdbbf4.png

Yeah we see you Gwyneth.

d0096022.jpg

18854e19.png

And Saturday night, the Roc Nation fam–plus Gwyneth–were in full effect at England’s Wembley Stadium alongside Rita Ora who was also hitting the stage as part of the Capital FM Summertime Ball:

bf245942.jpg

2a28ba8c.jpg

Rita tweeted:

LISTENING TO MY ALBUM TRACKS RIGHT NOW IN THE STUDIO IN MANCHESTER ALL I CAN SAY GUYS IS WERE GETTIN ON THIS RIDE TOGETHER!!!!!

And cute video of Bey wilin’ out to a Coldplay song:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBhIE13xyQ[/ame]

Got to love it.

link

Setlist

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow