✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (warning: m'cr will be busy see P7)

Tash

==Setlist==

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Warning Sign

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

A second Manchester Etihad Stadium how has just been confirmed for Sunday, June 10 (the first has sold out). Tickets due on sale shortly. A

link

9.53 UPDATE: The first Manchester show has now sold out. A second Etihad Stadium show has been added for Sunday, 10 June. The tickets will be on sale from the links below from around 10.30am

- Gigsandtours / 0844 854 1360

- Ticketmaster / 0844 847 2312

- Seetickets

- Ticketline / 0844 888 9991

- Ticket Factory / 0844 581 9900

link

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all, i have a dumb question regarding the ticketing since i am from hk and never have the experience in stadium gig

as the general admission ticket on official page are all sold out, i found out there are quite some ticket (called either stand/ level 1 unreserved seating or general admission) available on "getmein" or "seat wave" in a wide range of price. do these stand/ unreserved seating tickets means standing ticket?

thank you very much for your help in advance! really look forward to standing and jumping and enjoying the gig!!

hi all, i have a dumb question regarding the ticketing since i am from hk and never have the experience in stadium gig

as the general admission ticket on official page are all sold out, i found out there are quite some ticket (called either stand/ level 1 unreserved seating or general admission) available on "getmein" or "seat wave" in a wide range of price. do these stand/ unreserved seating tickets means standing ticket?

thank you very much for your help in advance! really look forward to standing and jumping and enjoying the gig!!

Heyy! As far as i'm aware yes, 'stand/unreserved seating' tickets are basically the same as general admission tickets. As GA tickets are for standing or for the first tier as well. So they should just be the same thing.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Heyy! As far as i'm aware yes, 'stand/unreserved seating' tickets are basically the same as general admission tickets. As GA tickets are for standing or for the first tier as well. So they should just be the same thing.

Hope that makes sense! :)

thanks a lot~:)

btw, do u know if the tickets on those website, say getmein or seat wave or viagogo, are reliable? becoz they have a fairly large price range on the same kind of GA tickets.

all the way from Scotland?! At what point during the 6 hour journey do you think they might ask, "Where the hell are you driving to?" :lol:

Ah yes, it's all planned down to the last detail! Going to Alton Towers on the Saturday, then late start on Sunday and go to the cinema lunchtime, then "scenic route" to mcdonalds opposite the stadium and take it from there. They have no idea about any of it... Can't wait! :sneaky:

• 1 month later...

Chances of Coldplay doing something special 10th June?

On the 10th June, Coldplay play in Manchester. I believe it's their last date in the U.K. What're the chances of them doing something special? I know the location isn't very high on a list of places to play but I'd hope they know it's their last date here?

Anybody knows when the tickets might get sent out to us?

I'm from Norway! Can't wait for the tickets or do i have to pick them out in Manchester? I have paid for the UPS ® Secure Courier - Rest of the world ? didn't understand much of how they do it on the tickeymaster site...

Anybody knows this?:)