✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys check the Charlie Brown Wikipedia page lately? It suddenly says Car Kids and Sex & Violence will be B-sides, and that the 'proper' single will be released 10 January. The only problem is, though, I can't that particular info anywhere else. That makes me doubt if the info is legit, or someone is trying to troll is.

Did you guys check the Charlie Brown Wikipedia page lately? It suddenly says Car Kids and Sex & Violence will be B-sides, and that the 'proper' single will be released 10 January. The only problem is, though, I can't that particular info anywhere else. That makes me doubt if the info is legit, or someone is trying to troll is.

Oh, the joys of Wikipedia.

well these are great theories but paradise is not doing so well here in north america, so i dont understand what there plans are for us canadians and americans.

Good point. We might not even get it released here....but I will keep hoping! I honestly believe the American charts are rigged. I think I've heard on the radio once, but that's it. Oh well, their loss.