✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media.

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media. [/size]

This seems just a tad over dramatic, it's not even confirmed there will be nudity in the video, nor have any of us seen it. Besides if coldplay were to put it in it would be for a good reason, don't give up on the band just because of a possability/rumour of nudity.

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media.

Maybe this is worth reading: http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=877

Anyway, we don't even know how the video is gonna be. We have some pictures that may not be representative of the video. Ok, I admit I don't have a very good feeling about the video, but I'm not going to say anything until we actually watch it.