✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media.

Goodbye, go to have some Radiohead/Oasis/Muse time. Have fun (or not [what's most probable])

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media. [/size]

This is a joke right? People are taking what is printed in that rag seriously. I love how at the first sign of something they don't agree with some people on here are so easy to turn their back on the band. Nobody's seen the video so let's reserve judgement until its released. Something tells me it's not as clear cut as that "article" is making it sound!

Yes, Chris likes boobs. Do I think they would put naked boobs in a video painted with glow in the dark paint? Hmm, who knows. But for Chris to say he wants to stop swearing as much as he has been this year and then put boobs in the video, I highly doubt it. From puppet videos to superheroes and squeaky clean graffiti dance vids, nah. I don't think so. They have kids who ar watching their stuff...

Don't jump to conclusions so fast! Just wait 'till the video comes out and then we'll see what's the buzz is all about.

You guys, are just puting your mind into it too much. u can get upset about it later but for now.. just relax :)

I don't think I could ever get upset with Coldplay. They are simply amazing. Just can't wait to see how awesome the video is going to be! Adore the song. Even if there are boobs in it.....lol

LOL that's the right attitude!!!

but i didn't mean get upset with the band, i meant the video.

GOODBYE 'pure' Coldplay. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from 1998 to December 2011, but now it is done. Coldplay is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. Coldplay's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the Charlie Brown video once it is out. Screw the media. [/size]

who said there were boob's? a fucking media site that made up most of there information? no the video makes sense its a dance song so there will be dancing glowing people like in the lyric "we'll be glowing in the dark" it all makes sense guys. don't listen to stupid websites they're just trying to tarnish Coldplay's name.

k

yeah:fireman::smoking:

be a bright red rose

you'll have to eat your own balls when the video comes out.

Why such a HUGE font size? Calm down man, relax. ;-)

Goodbye, and please don't ever come back :)

GOODBYE 'pure' KKOPPI. Thank you very much for the wonderful time you gave the fans from September 2009 to December 2011, but now it is done. KKOPPI is for the mass, the clips are sexually loaded from now on. KKOPPI's purity has been something to be proud of, no boobs, no sex, no violence. It has just been one bunch of creativity and art. I'm not even willing to watch the KKOPPI video once it is out. Screw the media.

I personally think this whole thing is a lie, Coldplay probally don't even know about it. If people were being payed to meet Coldplay, don't you think at least one person on the forum would have known that and been there. The root for all of this is the sun article, which I don't trust. Coldplay isn't that kind of band, so don't worry.

Plus remeber the "1st paradise video". It was supposed to have a super model in it.

We got elephants.:lol: