✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
I do, but like we talk and then you leave forever :sad:

I don't leave. I just don't post as often as I used to and it's also because I think people don't really want to talk to me so I don't comment much on things

Oh. Well I hate friends so :snobby:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viri, first you told me you were from Albania, and I thought, "wow, that's cool! All the way over in Albania!" And then you said you were making all that up.:laugh3: So which planet are you really on:P, and I'll talk if the satellites beam the signals towards your home planet!:hug:

But I've never even spoken to you, and I don't know Albanian or Jupiterian, and I'm really boring in person, so you'd probably yawn and fall asleep if you met me, so idk if that's what you're looking for. :laugh3:

Guest LiquidSky

I didn't tell you lol I had my location as that & then I changed it cause people really thought I was located there lol <<< feels like a troll now lol

Guest LiquidSky

Wait a minute! I'm not looking for anybody:O

Hi Caroline! :hug:

and I'm here.. Sorta! I just finished watching the new mission impossible movie so going home now

I didn't tell you lol I had my location as that Did too did too did too.:P & then I changed it cause people really thought I was located there Aha! See!:laugh3: lol <<< feels like a troll now lol
:laugh3: I think you're a fun troll though:elf:, and as long as you're not in the mitten under the bridge, you're well liked here. ;)

I don't leave. I just don't post as often as I used to and it's also because I think people don't really want to talk to me so I don't comment much on things

well, I want to be your bff lets see what we have in common

I also feel like nobody wants to talk to me anymore, maybe because most of my best friends from here dont post as often and ONE became an asshole....